Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"I am the TRUE AUTHOR of Steven Adler's tell-all"

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • 05-December 10

Can someone summarize what it says? I'm not too good at these long english texts...

Basically, a longtime Steven Adler supporter turned friend was commissioned to write his book. He wrote the thing, submitted it, then stopped receiving communication from Adler. The book was released without crediting him and screwing him out of the money.

mrandyk

mrandyk

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • 06-January 09

It WAS really badly written..

If Adler wrote it himself it wouldnt have been?

Cdlove

Cdlove

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • 19-November 09
A druggie at heart.

Posted Image

"So, when am I supposed to sit around crying about people that hope for a reunion? How’s Tuesday at 3pm? I think I might have 10 minutes free."-Bumblefoot

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

Very interesting. If it's true I feel bad for her. But If IT IS TRUE then I don't think putting your
case out in the open all over the web would be in your best interest, before the case even goes
to court. The court of public opinion would do you no good if it's monetary gain you seek.

For HIM.

Posted Image

iftheworld

iftheworld

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • 08-January 10
I'm not reading this because everything that has to do with Steven usually ends with him leeching off of another guys dick.

Edited by iftheworld, 18 June 2011 - 08:52 AM.

Posted Image

"Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour, because I've managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight." -Axl Rose

Leader of the Axl Rose Defense Force

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

I'm not reading this because everything that has to do with Steven usually ends with him leeching off of another guys dick.

pretty accurate summary!

Posted Image

D..

D..

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • 15-December 08
You know, I was offered this book recently and I started reading it tonight and I told myself "how the hell can it be so well written and the situations be so accurate with so much details? It must have been written by someone else".

Wel what do you know! So here's the real story... damn Steven is a real mess after all.

Some folks think of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness, some fools fool themselves I guess, but they're not fooling me.
I know it isn't true, I know it isn't true, love is a just a lie, made to make you blue.

Love hurts.

dario27

dario27

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • 23-April 05
he's a waste of space/air

LA_0013

LA_0013

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts
  • 09-July 03
Tut tut.....

Chinaski

Chinaski

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • 14-January 12
It really isn't much of a book to be honest. I hope things are going alright for him now though and he manages to get a record out at last.

pmue.png

Chloe

Chloe

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
  • 01-December 11
I feel really bad for Steven. After watching celebrity rehab, I can't help but feel so bad for the guy. He's a sweet guy.

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,381 posts
  • 23-December 10
lolwut?

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

Zint

Zint

• Supporters
  • 17,155 posts
  • 24-February 06
Well written? :lol:

2i0u9oh.jpg

cooker

cooker

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • 12-December 08
The interesting thing that happened to me is when this topic originally was created I tweeted Steven about it. I was blocked from viewing and following him since. Also, Zint where are you from?

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 15,536 posts
  • 10-May 08
bahaha

how did i miss this thread

dQOAHSG.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users