Incredible New remixes from Chinese Democracy

D..

listening "the blues" right now. really, really better and much more emotive in this mix. parts of the 'rock in rio 2001' execution of the song in the mix. great work.

Edited by auad

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, here is a link from all conceição remixes in mp3 format:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/SRlknXms/_online.html

enjoy this best version of an classic album.

here is the best chinese democracy you ever heard.

see ya...

Nice- Needs to be put in one Zip file- happy to host it if anyone already has them all downloaded, that one-at-a-time download thing stinks.

Edited by mcalldp

I like the mix on the CD version more and overall I hate the production on that album, but damn isn't it great to just hear Axl's voice without 4 different vocal tracks harmonizing with reverb in the background? That he certainly did get right. I really missed the lead guitar at the end though

Edited by sweetness

He wanted to make it public so let's do it. I respect anyone's opinion, even if it's against anything I've done, but please be respectful, like the few others that didn't like the mixes were.

He's unable to understand it. I sent him a PM to show how imature his words were. And he reacts that way shown above, even worse.

Don't worry nobody gives a shit about that other guy (username or whatever he's called, I already forgot), you certainly accomplished something with those mixes and that's why there'll always be jealous people, this is a proof of great work (cf: chinese democracy).

I hope more people will enjoy these mixes, they really deserve it, I've been listening to Catcher like 5 or 6 times today, just mindblowing, you really shed a new light on the talents of all the people who worked hard on this CD, and you deserve respect as well.

Guys, here is a link from all conceição remixes in mp3 format:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/SRlknXms/_online.html

enjoy this best version of an classic album.

here is the best chinese democracy you ever heard.

see ya...

Nice- Needs to be put in one Zip file- happy to host it if anyone already has them all downloaded, that one-at-a-time download thing stinks.

Seconded

finally I can actually hear that there's Bach singing on Sorry :thumbsup:

if I were to rate Chinese democracy, I'd give the album version 7 out of 10. And these remixes raise the score to at least 8 out of 10, maybe even 8 ½ out of 10. Superior for sure.

These are just shoddy, they sound unfinished - nothing special, album sounds better.

finally I can actually hear that there's Bach singing on Sorry :thumbsup:

The mix is the way the guys wanted it, you hear as much of Sebastian as you were supposed to. Besides, if you get yourself a good stereo, you can hear him quite clearly on the album version. It's a very dynamic and multi-layered record... far better suited to vinyl on a kick ass stereo, as opposed to an ipod.

(username or whatever he's called, I already forgot)

:violin:

Mm...let me know when you're done trolling, mate?

PS: Catcher is definitely the best one, I've listened to it like a half dozen times today, and I'm not that fond of the original song!

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

LOL. i can't beleive all of the arguing in this thread about whether or not you like a remix. people like different things, to each their own, time to fucking relax already. seems like all anyone around here wants to do is bitch, bitch, bitch. jesusfuckingchrist. :drevil:

Edited by nambis

Yeah I can't believe people are getting upset and saying things like "THIS ISNT THE WAY THE BAND WANTED YOU TO HEAR IT" <well obviously not or it would have been released on CD like this....

Hell these are the cleanest remixes of all of the multitrack mixes i've heard. There were some others that were ok, but you could barely tell anything was different, maybe a guitar was louder but that was it. These actually sound pretty cool to me. But im sure my ears will explode because Axl didnt want me to hear his music like this :rolleyes:

Not that impressed. I listened to Shackler's, Prostitute, and TWAT, and didn't like them. Don't know what all the hype is about. On a side note, in TWAT why is the lyric "nevermind who gave you head" muddled in the original and blanked out on this remix. I think it is a good line that should be clearer. Like I said, just a side note.

Guest gunns5

Not that impressed. I listened to Shackler's, Prostitute, and TWAT, and didn't like them. Don't know what all the hype is about. On a side note, in TWAT why is the lyric "nevermind who gave you head" muddled in the original and blanked out on this remix. I think it is a good line that should be clearer. Like I said, just a side note.

that and the word 'fuck' in riad amongst a few others were muted in order to keep to their PG/etc guidelines...

The song American pie by Don mclean , they muted Them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye for the same reasons, in order to keep to their strict guidelines..

that and the word 'fuck' in riad amongst a few others were muted in order to keep to their PG/etc guidelines...

The song American pie by Don mclean , they muted Them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye for the same reasons, in order to keep to their strict guidelines..

Nothing provokes me more!

Who are "they"? The guy who did the remix? Fuck isn't muted on the album.

He was refering to the RB crew. THEY erased the word "fuck" from Riad and "gave head" from TWAT.

I didn't care and just left that way.

I agree with the guy that didn't like my TWAT mix, I admit it's my worst one (files didn't help nor my criativity).

Not a fan of the results on Madagascar and TIL either.

On the other hand, I like all the others, specially what's been achieved on ITW.