Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR?? (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05
Now we all know that this place is overun with trolls, but who's the biggest?

Cast your votes people!!! It's the MYGNR official top ten!

Posted Image

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 14,534 posts
  • 07-October 07
you

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,577 posts
  • 29-February 08

you

+1

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05
I'm not on the list hot shots... Sunnydre is in the lead! Well done mate, you deserve it!

Posted Image

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,442 posts
  • 03-April 03
lolcano

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,577 posts
  • 29-February 08

reported

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 14,534 posts
  • 07-October 07

I'm not on the list hot shots... Sunnydre is in the lead! Well done mate, you deserve it!

null vote is in the lead.

fail man..

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

Goose!

Goose!

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • 29-March 10
Very convenient to leave yourself and volcano out of the poll.

It's a trolls job to troll

Posted Image

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

reported

What for? What rule did I break?

The MODS know who the trolls are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,577 posts
  • 29-February 08

reported

The MODS know who the trolls are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

reported

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

If someone starts with me, they'll get it back... as simple as that. u mad bro?

Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,577 posts
  • 29-February 08

reported

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

reported

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,577 posts
  • 29-February 08

reported

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

reported

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

It's "discussion and news" for Guns N Roses in it's current incarnation, so it is the "NEW GNR" section. You and your friends derail every discussion, someone has to fight the good fight.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users