Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

axl8302

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we all know that this place is overun with cupcakes, but who's the biggest?

Cast your votes people!!! It's the MYGNR official top ten!

reported

What for? What rule did I break?

The MODS know who the cupcakes are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

reported

The MODS know who the cupcakes are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

reported

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

If someone starts with me, they'll get it back... as simple as that. u mad bro?

reported

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

reported

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

reported

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

reported

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

It's "discussion and news" for Guns N Roses in it's current incarnation, so it is the "NEW GNR" section. You and your friends derail every discussion, someone has to fight the good fight.

reported

It's "discussion and news" for Guns N Roses in it's current incarnation, so it is the "NEW GNR" section. You and your friends derail every discussion, someone has to fight the good fight.

I am a cupcake? Im sorry dude but I support new and old GNR and love everyone who has been in the band. And even if I didn't like someone in the band (which I don't) I would be respectful towards them, unlike you. I dont insult new members of the band, I only combat cupcakes such as yourself.

reported

I am a cupcake? Im sorry dude but I support new and old GNR and love everyone who has been in the band. And even if I didn't like someone in the band (which I don't) I would be respectful towards them, unlike you. I dont insult new members of the band, I only combat cupcakes such as yourself.

I only combat cupcakes also, and I have you in my cross hairs. Show me one post where I've been disrespectful to anyone IN guns n roses.

Edited by axl8302

I have seen you be disrespectful to musicians who were in GNR at one point or another as well as other forum members. If you look at my topic in the Dust N' Bones section, I talk about how people who constantly bash Axl and people who constantly bash Slash are derailing the quality of the forum and we should be respectful towards GNR members past and present. You don't have to like a past member of GNR but constantly bashing that person is counter-productive on all counts.

I have seen you be disrespectful to musicians who were in GNR at one point or another as well as other forum members. If you look at my topic in the Dust N' Bones section, I talk about how people who constantly bash Axl and people who constantly bash Slash are derailing the quality of the forum and we should be respectful towards GNR members past and present. You don't have to like a past member of GNR but constantly bashing that person is counter-productive on all counts.

I bash Slash in response ONLY to the CONSTANT bashing and hate that new GN'R get, it's a vicious circle sure, but the likes of Star, SONOFABITCH and SunnyDre bring this place down. I actually think Slash was a massive part of Guns success, but my god does his solo work suck balls.

I voted for myself.

BTW Chinese Democracy is yours for the low price of $1.95!!!

/SOB

Thanks for that man, I wanted to vote for you, but you only get one vote and Sunny got mine.

Great!!! Where can I get a copy????