Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

axl8302

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not saying that the constantly bashing NEW GNR is right or should be allowed...

But in that instance you should bash the forum members, not Slash. Because no matter who starts the argument, constant bashing on both sides of the equation is counter-productive. They shouldn't constantly bash Axl, and you shouldn't constantly bash Slash. If they are trolling, thats what the report function is for.

You may think Slash's solo work sucks (which you have every right to,, I am not arguing that) but some of the comments you have left towards the man take it beyond the "I personally don't like his post-guns work" and it crosses into an area that can be seen as trolling. Again, regardless of who starts the argument it takes two to tango and in this instance both sides are not helping

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying that the constantly bashing NEW GNR is right or should be allowed...

But in that instance you should bash the forum members, not Slash. Because no matter who starts the argument, constant bashing on both sides of the equation is counter-productive. They shouldn't constantly bash Axl, and you shouldn't constantly bash Slash. If they are trolling, thats what the report function is for.

You may think Slash's solo work sucks (which you have every right to,, I am not arguing that) but some of the comments you have left towards the man take it beyond the "I personally don't like his post-guns work" and it crosses into an area that can be seen as trolling. Again, regardless of who starts the argument it takes two to tango and in this instance both sides are not helping

deja vu?

deja vu?

Yeah I was attempting to edit this post but I deleted it by accident so I decided to repost what I had because the point I make is valid

what's funny is i get bashed alot by the menudo boys (mindaber,volcano,axl8302,lbo,Ucudminecd) and i think for most part slash's solo stuff is below average; which i have stated many times on this very forum.

the problem with these f*cktards, is they can't respect anyone criticism/opinion of axl. even if all actions point to that criticisms being deserved.

deja vu?

Yeah I was attempting to edit this post but I deleted it by accident so I decided to repost what I had because the point I make is valid

Strange that you reported me for bashing forum members but encourage it in this post, this is very confusing.

deja vu?

Strange that you reported me for bashing forum members but encourage it in this post, this is very confusing.

I analogize for the wording of that sentence you pointed out, I was going for a point and I did not convey it accurately in that post. Look here is the deal: you said that you bash Slash as a response to the other people on this forum you consider to be cupcakes. Instead of bashing Slash you should combat (not bash, my bad about the wording) those certain members. Not by trolling but by hitting the report button because trolling is against the rules. You combat trolling by trolling. And all forms of trolling is against forum regulations so I reported you and telling you respectfully what needs to be done in order to help the situation.

Edited by WhazUp

deja vu?

I analogize for the wording of that sentence you pointed out, I was going for a point and I did not convey it accurately in that post. Look here is the deal: you said that you bash Slash as a response to the other people on this forum you consider to be cupcakes. Instead of bashing Slash you should combat (not bash, my bad about the wording) those certain members. Not by trolling but by hitting the report button because trolling is against the rules. You combat trolling by trolling. And all forms of trolling is against forum regulations so I reported you and telling you respectfully what needs to be done in order to help the situation.

That's how I used to roll, but it really doesn't help the situation. Anyway you look at it, these clowns are in the wrong. If all of these guys left the forum 2moro, there would be ZERO problems here. The same can't be said in reverse.

I'm not on the list hot shots... Sunnydre is in the lead! Well done mate, you deserve it!

null vote is in the lead.

fail man..

Not anymore, you're back on top bro! Well done, you're going to win this thing - I can feel it!! rock2

deja vu?

That's how I used to roll, but it really doesn't help the situation. Anyway you look at it, these clowns are in the wrong. If all of these guys left the forum 2moro, there would be ZERO problems here. The same can't be said in reverse.

Realistically they may be in the wrong, but combating their words by disrespecting and insulting Slash is not a real good defense and is just fueling the fire that is making the forum even worse. If you didn't insult Sash on a regular basis and they din't insult Axl it would all be a better place. You can control it from your side by not bashing Slash. They can control their comment, and if they don't and they start trolling, resorting to insult a musician who was in GNR at one time is irrational and I can't possibly see what good can come out of that. You have every right not to like the guy, but again, your posts transcend not liking him and cross over to the trolling territory.

And I have seen you in other sections besides Discussion and News (in other words the NOT New gnr section) and bash Slash more than once. Adding fuel to the fire, I doesn't help regardless if it is in response to someone hating on Axl

Edited by WhazUp

Funny the guys on this list you claim are cupcakes for having a different opinion than yours and not defending and blindly supporting Axls every move like robot slaves.

No you're right, they are just blindly attacking every move that Axl makes... have you seen the state of the Activision thread?

Yes, and they are positive Axl will win because of a word of mouth deal of his housekeeper made.. Brilliant.

If someone said Axls farts smell bad, most of you would argue til you passed out that no in fact you attended a show and were in the front row, axl farts between a song and it smelled like a rare rose sprinkled with morning dew.

Yes, and they are positive Axl will win because of a word of mouth deal of his housekeeper made.. Brilliant.

If someone said Axls farts smell bad, most of you would argue til you passed out that no in fact you attended a show and were in the front row, axl farts between a song and it smelled like a rare rose sprinkled with morning dew.

She's his PA, not his housekeeper. A word of mouth contact is as concrete as one written in blood, signed in front of 100 lawyers, in a court of law- you'll see.

P.S

:fuckyou:

Edited by axl8302

Sad to see I'm not on the list.

I guess I don't cupcake here much anymore.

You need to step it up a little, I didn't even think of you - what a fucking fall from grace.

You could be right, we will see wont we.

The point is some people would find a way to defend him even if there wasnt any agreement. Guns is one of my favorite bands but im not gonna spend all my time on a forum defending someone i dont know.

Thats just fukin strange and deranged.

But you will happily spend all of your time on a forum slating someone you don't know? Where's the logic?

what's funny is i get bashed alot by the menudo boys (mindaber,volcano,axl8302,lbo,Ucudminecd) and i think for most part slash's solo stuff is below average; which i have stated many times on this very forum.

the problem with these f*cktards, is they can't respect anyone criticism/opinion of axl. even if all actions point to that criticisms being deserved.

You don't have to be a slash ass licker to be a cupcake. Spending your life on a message board talking shit about a band you no longer like and respect makes you a cupcake in your case.

Does that clear thiings up?

Exactly.

Being on a forum of a band you don't like anymore, have nothnig postive to say about, and have'nt liked their first album they put out in 15 year's doesn't make sense at all. Sunny, it's not that you can't be critical, it's just you never have anything positive to say at all about GN'R, or Axl. It's the same with alot of the cupcake's on here, having an opinion is ok, being pessimistic is just pathetic.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

You don't have to be a slash ass licker to be a cupcake. Spending your life on a message board talking shit about a band you no longer like and respect makes you a cupcake in your case.

Does that clear thiings up?

Being on a forum of a band you don't like anymore

how do you know i don't like the band anymore?

have nothnig postive to say about, and have'nt liked their first album they put out in 15 year's doesn't make sense at all.

you've read every last one of my post?

Sunny, it's not that you can't be critical, it's just you never have anything positive to say at all about GN'R, or Axl.

you've read every last one of my post?

It's the same with alot of the cupcake's on here, having an opinion is ok, being pessimistic is just pathetic.

i think what is pathetic is telling someone what opinion to have.

Spending your life on a message board talking shit about a band you no longer like and respect makes you a cupcake in your case.

I don't talk shit, how do you know i don't like the band, and the way anyone spends their free time (life) should be none of your concern.

and the way anyone spends their free time (life) should be none of your concern.

Are you admitting you're a cupcake and it is none of my concern? :lol:

god you're dense.....hey man if you want to consider me cupcake have at it.