Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

axl8302

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its fun how lots of these clowns and many others gather in other forums to prepare strategys about trolling here... thats... just... plain... stupid :rofl-lol:

is it more pathetic than group of posters preparing strategies to cupcake specific posters?

lol i cant even speak proper english, gonna be impossible to get a conversation going on with me, besides the basic... yeah, think whatever u want... :shrugs: :xmassrudolph:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fun how lots of these clowns and many others gather in other forums to prepare strategys about trolling here... thats... just... plain... stupid :rofl-lol:

Consider the source of that "Reckless" thread. I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

lolcano

yeah why isnt that fool on the list hes the worst of all

Because you can only be a cupcake if you like Slash. If you kiss Axl's ass and treat him like he's infallible compared to all other members past or present it means you're not a cupcake.

Just like you, you have Slash in your name, ergo your a cupcake. Get with the program, sunshine.

Call me a fucking cupcake all you like i love both AXL and Slash so go back and suck on your mommys tit

Really so who on the voting list "gather at other forums to prepare strategies to cupcake here"? you made the accusation so who is it...I belong to one of the other forums where a very small number of immature members brag about coming here to cupcake but can't say any of the members metioned in the poll are one of them...........

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/6462-nu-gnr-punkd-official-thread/page__p__69165__fromsearch__1#entry69165

Null vote. There's no axl 8302 on the list. What a shit poll. And no because I call a spade a spade I'm no cupcake.

You're on the list, so you are a cupcake!

Really so who on the voting list "gather at other forums to prepare strategies to cupcake here"? you made the accusation so who is it...I belong to one of the other forums where a very small number of immature members brag about coming here to cupcake but can't say any of the members metioned in the poll are one of them...........

http://www.gunsnfnro...h__1#entry69165

We all know the cupcakes plan their trolling. Thanks for exposing them once again axl8302!

show me one post made by anyone in this poll, were they talked about trolling this forum.

can't do it.......idiots. :rolleyes:

We all know the cupcakes plan their trolling. Thanks for exposing them once again axl8302!

show me one post made by anyone in this poll, were they talked about trolling this forum.

can't do it.......idiots. :rolleyes:

That's because you use different accounts, we know what you lot are up to, and it stinks.

PS. No need for name calling Sunny.

Edited by axl8302

lolcano

yeah why isnt that fool on the list hes the worst of all

Because you can only be a cupcake if you like Slash. If you kiss Axl's ass and treat him like he's infallible compared to all other members past or present it means you're not a cupcake.

Just like you, you have Slash in your name, ergo your a cupcake. Get with the program, sunshine.

Call me a fucking cupcake all you like i love both AXL and Slash so go back and suck on your mommys tit

Um, what? Do you not understand sarcasm or something?

Bullying other members now?

I voted SunnyDRE because he's the member that makes me laugh the most on mygnr. I think he's conscious of his trolling, which is even funnier :rofl-lol:

note: this vote was affective, I don't think of "cupcake" as a bad thing.

Cancerface

Keep an eye on Cancerface ;)

• 1 year later...