Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR?? (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,765 posts
  • 28-April 11
10 bucks on Sunny. Then again, there's Star and SONOFABITCH. :shrugs:

Logo_zpsb06a0514.png

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,730 posts
  • 29-February 08

Now we all know that this place is overun with trolls, but who's the biggest?

Cast your votes people!!! It's the MYGNR official top ten!

reported

What for? What rule did I break?

The MODS know who the trolls are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

If someone starts with me, they'll get it back... as simple as that. u mad bro?

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

It's "discussion and news" for Guns N Roses in it's current incarnation, so it is the "NEW GNR" section. You and your friends derail every discussion, someone has to fight the good fight.

I am a troll? Im sorry dude but I support new and old GNR and love everyone who has been in the band. And even if I didn't like someone in the band (which I don't) I would be respectful towards them, unlike you. I dont insult new members of the band, I only combat trolls such as yourself.

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

Now we all know that this place is overun with trolls, but who's the biggest?

Cast your votes people!!! It's the MYGNR official top ten!

reported

What for? What rule did I break?

The MODS know who the trolls are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

If someone starts with me, they'll get it back... as simple as that. u mad bro?

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

It's "discussion and news" for Guns N Roses in it's current incarnation, so it is the "NEW GNR" section. You and your friends derail every discussion, someone has to fight the good fight.

I am a troll? Im sorry dude but I support new and old GNR and love everyone who has been in the band. And even if I didn't like someone in the band (which I don't) I would be respectful towards them, unlike you. I dont insult new members of the band, I only combat trolls such as yourself.

I only combat trolls also, and I have you in my cross hairs. Show me one post where I've been disrespectful to anyone IN guns n roses.

Edited by axl8302, 29 June 2011 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,730 posts
  • 29-February 08
I have seen you be disrespectful to musicians who were in GNR at one point or another as well as other forum members. If you look at my topic in the Dust N' Bones section, I talk about how people who constantly bash Axl and people who constantly bash Slash are derailing the quality of the forum and we should be respectful towards GNR members past and present. You don't have to like a past member of GNR but constantly bashing that person is counter-productive on all counts.

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

I have seen you be disrespectful to musicians who were in GNR at one point or another as well as other forum members. If you look at my topic in the Dust N' Bones section, I talk about how people who constantly bash Axl and people who constantly bash Slash are derailing the quality of the forum and we should be respectful towards GNR members past and present. You don't have to like a past member of GNR but constantly bashing that person is counter-productive on all counts.

I bash Slash in response ONLY to the CONSTANT bashing and hate that new GN'R get, it's a vicious circle sure, but the likes of Star, SONOFABITCH and SunnyDre bring this place down. I actually think Slash was a massive part of Guns success, but my god does his solo work suck balls.

Posted Image

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

I voted for myself.

BTW Chinese Democracy is yours for the low price of $1.95!!!

/SOB

Thanks for that man, I wanted to vote for you, but you only get one vote and Sunny got mine.

Great!!! Where can I get a copy????

Posted Image

sleeper

sleeper

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts
  • 14-December 08

lolcano

This :thumbsup:

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

lolcano

This :thumbsup:

You missed the point of thread, he's not on the list sweet heart. Ah you're so cute x

Posted Image

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 14,534 posts
  • 07-October 07

I voted for myself.

/SOB

if you are included in this poll, it almost feels like you're doing something right..

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

I voted for myself.

/SOB

if you are included in this poll, it almost feels like you're doing something right..

Well, everyone wins then!

Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,730 posts
  • 29-February 08
I am not saying that the constantly bashing NEW GNR is right or should be allowed...

But in that instance you should bash the forum members, not Slash. Because no matter who starts the argument, constant bashing on both sides of the equation is counter-productive. They shouldn't constantly bash Axl, and you shouldn't constantly bash Slash. If they are trolling, thats what the report function is for.

You may think Slash's solo work sucks (which you have every right to,, I am not arguing that) but some of the comments you have left towards the man take it beyond the "I personally don't like his post-guns work" and it crosses into an area that can be seen as trolling. Again, regardless of who starts the argument it takes two to tango and in this instance both sides are not helping

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

I am not saying that the constantly bashing NEW GNR is right or should be allowed...

But in that instance you should bash the forum members, not Slash. Because no matter who starts the argument, constant bashing on both sides of the equation is counter-productive. They shouldn't constantly bash Axl, and you shouldn't constantly bash Slash. If they are trolling, thats what the report function is for.

You may think Slash's solo work sucks (which you have every right to,, I am not arguing that) but some of the comments you have left towards the man take it beyond the "I personally don't like his post-guns work" and it crosses into an area that can be seen as trolling. Again, regardless of who starts the argument it takes two to tango and in this instance both sides are not helping

deja vu?

Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,730 posts
  • 29-February 08

deja vu?

Yeah I was attempting to edit this post but I deleted it by accident so I decided to repost what I had because the point I make is valid

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 14,534 posts
  • 07-October 07

what's funny is i get bashed alot by the menudo boys (mindaber,volcano,axl8302,lbo,Ucudminecd) and i think for most part slash's solo stuff is below average; which i have stated many times on this very forum.

the problem with these f*cktards, is they can't respect anyone criticism/opinion of axl. even if all actions point to that criticisms being deserved.

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

deja vu?

Yeah I was attempting to edit this post but I deleted it by accident so I decided to repost what I had because the point I make is valid

Strange that you reported me for bashing forum members but encourage it in this post, this is very confusing.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users