Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR?? (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

SlashFinck666

SlashFinck666

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • 13-February 10

lolcano

yeah why isnt that fool on the list hes the worst of all

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Its fun how lots of these clowns and many others gather in other forums to prepare strategys about trolling here... thats... just... plain... stupid :rofl-lol:

Consider the source of that "Reckless" thread. I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

SlashFinck666

SlashFinck666

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • 13-February 10

lolcano

Because you can only be a troll if you like Slash. If you kiss Axl's ass and treat him like he's infallible compared to all other members past or present it means you're not a troll.

Just like you, you have Slash in your name, ergo your a troll. Get with the program, sunshine.

Call me a fucking troll all you like i love both AXL and Slash so go back and suck on your mommys tit

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

Its fun how lots of these clowns and many others gather in other forums to prepare strategys about trolling here... thats... just... plain... stupid :rofl-lol:

Really so who on the voting list "gather at other forums to prepare strategies to troll here"? you made the accusation so who is it...I belong to one of the other forums where a very small number of immature members brag about coming here to troll but can't say any of the members metioned in the poll are one of them...........

http://www.gunsnfnro...h__1#entry69165

Null vote. There's no axl 8302 on the list. What a shit poll. And no because I call a spade a spade I'm no troll.

You're on the list, so you are a troll!

Posted Image

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 14,474 posts
  • 07-October 07

Really so who on the voting list "gather at other forums to prepare strategies to troll here"? you made the accusation so who is it...I belong to one of the other forums where a very small number of immature members brag about coming here to troll but can't say any of the members metioned in the poll are one of them...........

We all know the trolls plan their trolling. Thanks for exposing them once again axl8302!

show me one post made by anyone in this poll, were they talked about trolling this forum.

can't do it.......idiots. :rolleyes:

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

We all know the trolls plan their trolling. Thanks for exposing them once again axl8302!

show me one post made by anyone in this poll, were they talked about trolling this forum.

can't do it.......idiots. :rolleyes:

That's because you use different accounts, we know what you lot are up to, and it stinks.

PS. No need for name calling Sunny.

Edited by axl8302, 14 July 2011 - 08:20 AM.

Posted Image

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05

lolcano

Because you can only be a troll if you like Slash. If you kiss Axl's ass and treat him like he's infallible compared to all other members past or present it means you're not a troll.

Just like you, you have Slash in your name, ergo your a troll. Get with the program, sunshine.

Call me a fucking troll all you like i love both AXL and Slash so go back and suck on your mommys tit

Um, what? Do you not understand sarcasm or something?

Bullying other members now?

Posted Image

D..

D..

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • 15-December 08
I voted SunnyDRE because he's the member that makes me laugh the most on mygnr. I think he's conscious of his trolling, which is even funnier :rofl-lol:

note: this vote was affective, I don't think of "troll" as a bad thing.
Duff: 'Dolphins? That's not very rock n' roll man, do we get a say in this?'

Axl: 'No man dolphins.

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,074 posts
  • 03-April 03

note: this vote was affective, I don't think of "troll" as a bad thing.

Even at their worst, there's members that are entertaining...

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Cancerface

Keep an eye on Cancerface ;)

axl8302

axl8302

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 21-March 05
This was a great thread :thumbsup:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users