Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

Guest Len B'stard

basically Axl got the hump with Madison for saying that some security guy or something at one of the venues Axl was performing at told her that people with Slash t shirts were banned or asked to turn em inside out or some such shit. Anyway, it resulted in Axl REALLLLLLYYY making himself look...hmm, whats the word? Weak? Yeah, i'll leave it at weak, making himself look weak with a really limp rant at Madison.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, a couple of times actually. The first time was a while prior i think, where he just kinda took everybody on and answered questions, this, this whole Madison thing, this came later.

Guest Len B'stard

I think you can find the old long chat Axl had here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=189

and this is what Axl said to dear ol' Maddy:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

I dunno if the whole thing leading up to that or whatever is on here, to be honest i only have a vague understanding of what went on before and after, i'm not terribly interested in it so, y'know, feel free to fill in anyone.

Edited by sugaraylen

Badly handled.:thumbsdown:

But so funny! :lol:

And some of it is SO TRUE:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Guest Len B'stard

It's just fuckin cheap. And tasteless. If that was in person, in public, someone'd walk up (they would around my neck of the woods) and tell the guy to back off and ask the girl if she was alright, same sort of rationale applies, you just don't talk to someone that's like...weaker than you, it's just pathetic. it's uncomfortable to be around, it really is that bad, i dunno how to explain to people who don't clearly see how out of order that is. A fucking grown bloke as well, it's just poor form, you wanna kick off with someone, kick off with blokes, if you're that much of a bad man, instead of ranting at some poor lady who ain't even fuckin said nothing anyway.

Axl acts like he was a few slaps short of a good upbringing sometimes..and honestly, those of you who go around acting like it's some fuckin cool thing...talk about lacking in fucking class. And you don't have to be posh or rich or upper class to have class, it's something you're born with.

I think Madison was really cool about it to be honest, like, really classy, bless her :)

Edited by sugaraylen

It was great.

I wasnt really the biggest Madison supporter (i didn't hate her though) because i felt she was a power hungry know-it-all, so it was great to see

Edited by RJ88

It's just fuckin cheap. And tasteless. If that was in person, in public, someone'd walk up (they would around my neck of the woods) and tell the guy to back off and ask the girl if she was alright,

Not if they knew her! :D

ranting at some poor lady who ain't even fuckin said nothing anyway.

From what I gather, it went way longer than that. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. (cue Dazed & Confused saying something about camels and and the middle east)

Madison was Axl's biggest supporter/defender from day 1. If Axl hates her, how do you think he feels about the rest of us?

It's not a question of him hating 'the fans', it's about him having a problem with someone spreading rumours which were serious, and very damaging to him and the band

Guest Len B'stard

It's just fuckin cheap. And tasteless. If that was in person, in public, someone'd walk up (they would around my neck of the woods) and tell the guy to back off and ask the girl if she was alright,

Not if they knew her! :D

ranting at some poor lady who ain't even fuckin said nothing anyway.

From what I gather, it went way longer than that. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. (cue Dazed & Confused saying something about camels and and the middle east)

It's not as if she was matey with me either, she banned me at least a couple of times, for what i thought was next to no reason but that ain't the point, my personal expieriences with someone doesn't justify out of order stuff happening to them, thats just vindictive and, in a way invalidates your perspective because, in effect, its sort of tainted then, isn't it? As in not clear and impartial. I don't think its possible to overstate her importance in making this forum something and it's really to the detriment of the forum that someone like that should leave or should have to leave over something like that.

Power mad, jesus, she was a fucking forum mod, what power, power to do what?!?! It's just a laughable accusation.

Edited by sugaraylen