Hey Axl you owe my bf 80 bucks

Appetite 4 Axl

Axl you're my GOD. The thing is my boyfriend and I always fight if you ever come up in conversation. He always goes on about what an asshole you are and it irks him even more bc im so infatuated with you ;) He's really into rock and metal groups and it bothers me that he won't pay the same respect to Guns. (PS. he's huge into Iron Maiden and I sent him a youtube clip of you back in the day ripping on them in an interview- haha did he flip at your comment) Anyway, he goes on and on about you being a douche and I defend you on every point! Finally all I can say is "What has he ever done to you?" And thats when he gets all smart and claims you stole 80 bucks from him when your show with Metallica was cancelled in 2004 and he never got a refund. He said he used to like you but after that he's pissed. "DO you know how long it takes to save up 80 bucks as a highschool kid working at pathmark??" He yells.

Can you send him 80 bucks so he'll shut his mouth and finally admit what a saint you are?

thanks

<3

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl