HOLY FUCK!

troccoli

troccoli, do you ever feel a little greedy? Being a collector must be nice, I have sod all of actual rarity or value.

Not greedy no, just tired from working my ass off to have the money to be able to afford teh collection I have. Although there have been items here and there that I have actually acquired at record stores around the country - so tired from pounding the pavement as well. Also very tired from scouring the internet all the time for the itms I have obtained and the deals I have made.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

troccoli, do you ever feel a little greedy? Being a collector must be nice, I have sod all of actual rarity or value.

Not greedy no, just tired from working my ass off to have the money to be able to afford teh collection I have. Although there have been items here and there that I have actually acquired at record stores around the country - so tired from pounding the pavement as well. Also very tired from scouring the internet all the time for the itms I have obtained and the deals I have made.

Yeah why would working hard and saving your money to spend on something you love make you feel greedy???

Yeah why would working hard and saving your money to spend on something you love make you feel greedy???

It's the nature of the game we all win some and lose some plus plenty of items the collectors don't buy.

It's the nature of the game we all win some and lose some plus plenty of items the collectors don't buy.

why all of a sudden are people having a go at troccolli ? the guys good at what he does and is happy to share his items with us whether its on here or his website ! all the items troccolli buys can be bought by anyone , but you gotta know how to find them (before troccolli) !

Exactly that's the fun of the game, trying to find that rare or cool item before someone else. But everyone shares their finds so ultimately everyone's knowledge about what is out there increases. I've learnt heaps from other collectors about shit that I never even knew existed.

why all of a sudden are people having a go at troccolli ? the guys good at what he does and is happy to share his items with us whether its on here or his website ! all the items troccolli buys can be bought by anyone , but you gotta know how to find them (before troccolli) !