US tour happening in November?

Guest NGOG

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought they would have just went ahead and announced the tour at this point, theres not much they can do in the ways of disprooving it because of Fortus being ejected out of Lizzy, Stintson's comments, the whole Miami date thing, and Ashba's comments in the past. I honestly would love to know where they were going, at least that way I can either be excited that I may get to see them, or just be dissapointed as I usually am with bands that fail to come anywhere near I live :P

I would have thought they would have just went ahead and announced the tour at this point, theres not much they can do in the ways of disprooving it because of Fortus being ejected out of Lizzy, Stintson's comments, the whole Miami date thing, and Ashba's comments in the past. I honestly would love to know where they were going, at least that way I can either be excited that I may get to see them, or just be dissapointed as I usually am with bands that fail to come anywhere near I live :P

Could still be negotiations going on with some arenas... Maybe they want to finalize everything and announce the whole thing at once.

I found the first positive article about the show in Miami.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2011/08/guns_n_roses_miami.php

This is why us old school GnR people are so damn nostalgic for the "real" GnR.

"They were the biggest, baddest band of the late '80s, and despite Axl Rose's biker shorts and baseball catcher fetish, the GNR of that era is one of the best live acts of all time. From Slash's cigarette dangling solos to Duff's mad sprints across the stage to the dozens of auxiliary musicians playing flutes, keyboards and tambourines, their live sets were totally worth all the BS Axl put the fans and the rest of the band through."

basketball arena......not a stadium.

Were you under the impression they were going to do a US stadium tour?

No, he just needs a way to cupcake. No one would expect GN'R to do a stadium tour of the US at this point. Barely any bands, even those with consistent output for the last 20 years, can pull that off. Sunny just likes to rain on the parade.

basketball arena......not a stadium.

Were you under the impression they were going to do a US stadium tour?

No, he just needs a way to cupcake. No one would expect GN'R to do a stadium tour of the US at this point. Barely any bands, even those with consistent output for the last 20 years, can pull that off. Sunny just likes to rain on the parade.

Yeah, I'm familiar with his agenda, just wanted to see what his response was.. Nothing it seems.

Where is a link for info on this Miami show? Is it confirmed? Is it a festival or an actual GNR Show?? I would like to make the trip from Chicago if its not a festival

This site looks fake as fuck

http://www.ticketsmore.com/guns-n-roses-tickets/GunsN%27RosesConcertTicketsMiami.html

And another way i know its not true, is that no scalpers have tickets on Ebay yet. I call this bullshit, please prove me wrong, cause i would love to go.

Relax guys. It's likely Ticketmaster pulled the date just waiting for a few others and official announcement. If you've followed other tours dates pop up and vanish just at the start of a tour sometimes while they edit things and make final arrangements.

Relax guys. It's likely Ticketmaster pulled the date just waiting for a few others and official announcement. If you've followed other tours dates pop up and vanish just at the start of a tour sometimes while they edit things and make final arrangements.

This is so true. They did it when Britney announced that Enrique Inglesis would open for her and then he said no, so they pulled all her dates until she confirmed a definite opening act.

I'm still hoping that GNR will tour the US next year. Like always it's up to Axl and how he feels. I think Axl has to realize that playing smaller venues will get fans and promoters to trust him and then there will be a chance to play bigger place down the line if Axl continues to tour the US.

America stop being a bunch of persons, go to a rock concert, get shit faced have a mad time, too busy being gangsters.

And when they do go to concerts they act like total douchebags. They get destructive, shitaced, start stupid moshpits. Whatever happen to enjoying the show like normal people?