Dallas November 5!! Info and Update Thread

batman007

Words cannot express how I feel. I am finally going to see Guns in my home state. Feels like a dream, no flying or driving across my country this time. Thanks to GNRFAN53 on HTGTH for info!

http://www.kegl.com/main.html

*Gunsguy Edit*

SETLIST

Show over, Good Fucking Night!

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Out Ta Get Me

My Generation

Dizzy Reed Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

--

Madagascar

Patience

Paradise City

313114_10150357368487475_208130482474_8390421_1194745974_n.jpg

Edited by gunsguy
setlist

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot express how I feel. I am finally going to see Guns in my home state. Feels like a dream, no flying or driving across my country this time.

Saturday night in big D!! My birthday is the next day so it's like an early present for me!!!

Nice!

fucking hell, i am there! I have been waiting since they cancelled the gigs in 02. I was meant to go to the PHX show, as I would be out there for Xmas that year. Hell yeah, Guns bring it, 9+ years, I am ready!

Gexa Energy Pavilion (formerly known as Coca-Cola Starplex, Smirnoff Music Centre and Superpages.com Center) is a great fn outdoor venue! I have seen Metallica and No doubt in this place and the sound is fantastic!

Kudos to Starplex :-). I've been there a few times. Amazing stadium. I should have explained. Texas is my home for last 15+ years, PHX was only as it fell into my schedule. DFW was my home for 4 years or so. I am ready. Already sent messages to friends, I am there, plus whoever i can wrangle

Edited by merslain

W000000TTT. FKKK YEAA!!! this is way safer than monterrey. daaaammm son. its on.

I went to Monterrey to see them in 07, but didnt want to risk it again this time. Glad to be getting a show here in TX. ITs still a looong drive for me, about 8-9 hrs, but its here. rock3 Gonna pay attention that night after the show and see where the band might go for some drinks.

Edited by batman007

Words cannot express how I feel. I am finally going to see Guns in my home state. Feels like a dream, no flying or driving across my country this time. Thanks to GNRFAN53 on HTGTH for info!

http://www.kegl.com/main.html

Me too man! Me too!

GN'R in my state! YES YES YES!

I'm going! (Hopefully)

But the big question is....

Is Axl going?

:rofl-lol:

I'm so excited!

20 years and 2 months ago I saw them in the same venue (called The Coca-Cola Starplex at the time). That was the last time I saw Axl live. Can't wait for this.

I think this will be my twin daughter's (17) first concert.

Edited by artfromtex

20 years and 2 months ago I saw them in the same venue (called The Coca-Cola Starplex at the time). That was the last time I saw Axl live. Can't wait for this.

I think this will be my twin daughter's (17) first concert.

Thats awesome! CU guys there, hope u have a blast!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gunsnroses

I wonder if this means Houston wont be a stop? :shrugs:

Edited by batman007

All I can say is fuckin awesome and me and my family are there!

I'm so glad it's a Saturday, so if Axl is a little late I won't mind at all. I've seen many bands in my time coming on late and they still rocked it.

I so hope Axl and GNR have a very successful US tour. It's about time and I'm so glad that Dallas is on the tour!

Rock on people!

Tickets go on sale on Saturday, September 24 at 10:00 am through Live Nation.

It's going to be so nice in November at the Gexa Venue.

See you all there!

Axl we love and thank you so much!

I think i'm going to HAVE to go see this one. Been a fan for 20 years and never

seen Axl b4. Anyone know if this is general admission or is there a presale event?

No word yet on presale. And its a pavillion that seats about 7,000 plus then the lawn in the back .

seen Axl b4. Anyone know if this is general admission or is there a presale event?

I suggest you join the Live Nation and ticketmaster sites and you'll receive an email regarding the GNR tour and any other bands you want to see in your city.

There usually is a pre-sale, but they won't say until around Thursday or Friday.

I did check an online ticket site and they already had tickets for this event on sale. I'm confused because if the tickets aren't on sale yet, how did this site get tickets? This sucks because then it makes it harder for fans to get good seats.

I suggest you check the venue seating before getting tickets. I don't think there will be a pit, but you never know? I've been to many concerts at this venue and they always have a pit, but they are usally metal or hard rock bands. It'll be interesting to see if GNR have a pit now.

If I get an email regarding a pre-sale, I will post it here.

I suggest you join the Live Nation and ticketmaster sites and you'll receive an email regarding the GNR tour and any other bands you want to see in your city.

There usually is a pre-sale, but they won't say until around Thursday or Friday.

I did check an online ticket site and they already had tickets for this event on sale. I'm confused because if the tickets aren't on sale yet, how did this site get tickets? This sucks because then it makes it harder for fans to get good seats.

I suggest you check the venue seating before getting tickets. I don't think there will be a pit, but you never know? I've been to many concerts at this venue and they always have a pit, but they are usally metal or hard rock bands. It'll be interesting to see if GNR have a pit now.

If I get an email regarding a pre-sale, I will post it here.

Thanks! And just curious what do u consider GNR? Im askin cause u said they have a pit for heavy/hard rock bands, but probaly not for Guns?

Edited by batman007