Who is definately going to Which Gig? See first post for list of users attending

sailaway

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets in the mail yesterday. I also bought a VIP parking pass.

Now all I need is for Axl and GNR to show up.

No mention of opening bands as yet. Since the eagle is calling it the Fall Brawl concert, I assume they might add bands.

I really hope Sebastian Bach and his band open for GNR. I've never seen Bach and I know he will put on an awesome show and also I think having him open for Axl is a good bet, he will play.

Dallas is the sixth date on the tour, so I'm hoping Axl makes it that far. lol

I hate to keep saying it, but I was burned in 2002, so I really want to see Axl and GNR bad and I really don't want to be disappointed again. This is one event my whole family is going to see and since my son is a HUGE Axl fan, I don't want him disappointed.

Come on Axl! Dallas fans will make you feel very welcome!

No mention of opening bands as yet. Since the eagle is calling it the Fall Brawl concert, I assume they might add bands.

I really hope Sebastian Bach and his band open for GNR. I've never seen Bach and I know he will put on an awesome show and also I think having him open for Axl is a good bet, he will play.

I hate to keep saying it, but I was burned in 2002, so I really want to see Axl and GNR bad and I really don't want to be disappointed again. This is one event my whole family is going to see and since my son is a HUGE Axl fan, I don't want him disappointed.

I am more than sure Axl and the boys wll show up and rock the house down! CU there!

How'd you have your tickets shipped? I figured it'd be closer to November before I'd see tickets. We have a group of teenagers around here that like to take things from peoples mailbox, so I like to know when things are possibly coming.

How'd you have your tickets shipped? I figured it'd be closer to November before I'd see tickets. We have a group of teenagers around here that like to take things from peoples mailbox, so I like to know when things are possibly coming.

You have nothing to worry about. Lets say that happens, you call ticketmaster and cancel them. The system cancels them and you will be issued new tixs wit a new barcode. I paid an extra $3 and was able to go to a local ticketmaster (HEB) and pick them up. Very easy!