nov 4th HOUSTON!!

cuneo77

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels like a dream!! I got my Dallas tix, and going to buy these as well. Its about a 4-5 hrs drive to Houston, but I just checked Southwest......$39 each way!!!!!!

$39 ? You are golden. Have fun!

Thanks! Ya, 39 bucks each way!

Beats 10 hour RT in car. And I'm all about a good road trip, but for less than $100 bucks, do it. Fly!

Anybody from the Houston Area? I will be flying into Houston and wondering if there is some type of public transportation to the toyota center or if renting a car is going to be necessary??

There are shuttles from either airport that will bring you downtown and once there, there is a public light rail system (OK, it's just one line from the football stadium to downtown at the moment). Your best bet, though, would be to rent a car. Texans, with a couple of cities as exceptions, are very fond of driving themselves around, thus public transportation in most cities leaves much to be desired. I just moved from Houston last month and I probably rode that light trail twice other than the times I took it to entertain my kids. See you at the show!

Any Word on Presale Tickets?

If I find anything out I will let you guys know. I dont think that the Toyota Center deals with ticketmaster/livenation though.

Sure they do how else does one buy tickets?

here they are on ticketmaster site (the venue)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=Toyota+Center&search.x=49&search.y=13

If I find anything out I will let you guys know. I dont think that the Toyota Center deals with ticketmaster/livenation though.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=Toyota+Center&search.x=49&search.y=13

Sorry I chose the wrong words. There is other ticket sellers besides ticketmaster/livenation. The reason you can find Toyota Center venue is because ticketmaster is an affiliate of the ToyotA Center. When you buy the tixs its redirects u to another site. When u print out the tixs it doesnt say ticketmaster. If u need a refund u cannot call ticketmaster for this venue.

The concert is listed on Ticketmaster, but you don't actually buy the tickets directly from them.

Notice under "Find Tickets" it says "on Partner Site" - the link brings you to the venue's own ticketing page.

The concert is listed on Ticketmaster, but you don't actually buy the tickets directly from them.

Notice under "Find Tickets" it says "on Partner Site" - the link brings you to the venue's own ticketing page.

Hmm, I see what you're talking about. It looks as if you would be buying directly from the venue itself. The one thing that gets me is they also list a LiveNation presage for Thursday, I wonder if the link will eventually work its way to livenation?? Also, the venue layout on the page, is that the one for GNR?? I'm guessing it is, so I am assuming GA floor. As opposed to how Dallas was with the pit.