Camden NJ, 11/26/2011

Ready2CrashandBurn

I'm going! section 104. Row H. I hope these will be decent seats. Whats this venue like? I've never been.

Also after reading this thread I am scared Axl will not show. But like theres no way he would do that twice right?! I am taking my boyfriend with me and he already hates Axl because he cancelled a show he had tickets for years back so this has to go well!! haha

I wish my girlfriend would take me to g'n'r she's pissed she has to go and I payed for her ticket.... Girls

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going! section 104. Row H. I hope these will be decent seats. Whats this venue like? I've never been.

Also after reading this thread I am scared Axl will not show. But like theres no way he would do that twice right?! I am taking my boyfriend with me and he already hates Axl because he cancelled a show he had tickets for years back so this has to go well!! haha

I wish my girlfriend would take me to g'n'r she's pissed she has to go and I payed for her ticket.... Girls

haha i paid for my boyfriends ticket and everything. hes still bitching though.

Lets just ditch our dates and go together :kiss: .. you got good seats?? lmao :D

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

I'm going to the east Rutherford show and got ga tickets we can switch our dates and catch both shows!!! Haha

I'm hoping the leftover GA's from the Citi CardMember sale get put up for public sale after it ends. I've been checking the Citi sale every day and the same pair of GA tickets have come up for the last 3 days. Here's to being hopeful! :thumbsup:

i live about 45 from philly, and im going to the wilkes show specifically because of what happend in 02. not taking a chance. philly crowds can be ASSHOLES, if there was every going to be an incident with the crowd throwing shit on the stage, its here.

I disagree. I was at the 2002 no show and I was pissed at the time. People grow, they get over things, I did. And the whole "Philly crowds are the worst" is the most overblown, media created illusion there is out there. Much worse happens in other cities every year and barely gets any attention - like people getting killed in parking lots, beat up, etc....if a fan throws a snowball at a Philly event it's all over the nightly news. And I highly doubt fans that are paying $100+ per ticket are going there to get back at Axl....lol.

Gotta love it when you hear more about a snowball thrown at a drunk santa for kicks 50 years ago, over someone killed at a baseball game or fans destroying its own city over a stanley cup loss :rofl-lol: Its like a running joke here in Philly, who will be the next person to say we are assholes. We are like the Axl Rose of all city's apparently lol. I am pretty sure any crowd is gonna be assholes when someone doesn't show up for their own gig/

I am sure there will be people at the show who will be totally blown away at how great Axl and boys are and just won't admit it, or just say well he is fat yadda yadda yadda.

philly fans booed a NHL fights cancer add

We booed a picture of that pussy sydney crosby BEFORE any indication of cancer based things...typical philly hating guy that just believes the national mediia bullshit. And I'm pretty sure minnesota and washington are booing donovan mcnabb right now too.

i live about 45 from philly, and im going to the wilkes show specifically because of what happend in 02. not taking a chance. philly crowds can be ASSHOLES, if there was every going to be an incident with the crowd throwing shit on the stage, its here.

I disagree. I was at the 2002 no show and I was pissed at the time. People grow, they get over things, I did. And the whole "Philly crowds are the worst" is the most overblown, media created illusion there is out there. Much worse happens in other cities every year and barely gets any attention - like people getting killed in parking lots, beat up, etc....if a fan throws a snowball at a Philly event it's all over the nightly news. And I highly doubt fans that are paying $100+ per ticket are going there to get back at Axl....lol.

Gotta love it when you hear more about a snowball thrown at a drunk santa for kicks 50 years ago, over someone killed at a baseball game or fans destroying its own city over a stanley cup loss :rofl-lol: Its like a running joke here in Philly, who will be the next person to say we are assholes. We are like the Axl Rose of all city's apparently lol. I am pretty sure any crowd is gonna be assholes when someone doesn't show up for their own gig/

I am sure there will be people at the show who will be totally blown away at how great Axl and boys are and just won't admit it, or just say well he is fat yadda yadda yadda.

We booed a picture of that pussy sydney crosby BEFORE any indication of cancer based things...typical philly hating guy that just believes the national mediia bullshit. And I'm pretty sure minnesota and washington are booing donovan mcnabb right now too.

don't forget to add cliff lee in the mix as a target - the worlds greatest pitching staff ever assembled getting knocked out by a wildcard :shock:

don't forget to add cliff lee in the mix as a target - the worlds greatest pitching staff ever assembled getting knocked out by a wildcard :shock:

Personally I blame the bats. I am just saying we got beat up even last year for not appreciating donovan. He sucks. Maybe the rest of the country can realise that. Anyway, yeah go flyers

I wonder who will open for this show. I really hope it's not buckcherry, I've had to sit through their set before, nothing special. Sebastian would be ok, but I've seen him a few times in recent years, wouldn't mind seeing someone new in that slot.

Edited by Ready2CrashandBurn

I'm going to this show with my sister, so anyone who wants to punch me for any of my posts, I'll be the guy with long hair wearing a GnR shirt.

I bet you have two legs too?

You would win that bet.

I'd tell you guys how many fingers and toes, but I think that might be giving too much away.

The only other hint I'd be willing to give is this: Beer will be involved.

I won two GAPIT tickets on WMMR.....are these standing room? I don't even remember there being a standing section at this building, lol.

Yeah but it's a super small section down front

So I basically won out then? It'll be my 3rd and final show on the tour and I will be the closest....sweet.