Will the U.S tour be a farewell tour or be cancelled all together?

Guest Gunns

Guest gunns5

No, im not overreacting, after tonight, Axl is the weakest part of the whole band.

Where did it all go wrong, when Axl got pissed with Bumble for wearing that star wars mask which as a result, he fucked up the solo, or when he fucked up NR,

This was meant to be the pinnacle of New Gnr, however it was more like the Demise.

where do we go now? where do we go now? where do we go? (see what I did there)

Im an 'axl fanboy' but jesus what the hell happened?

Edited by gunns5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree overall it was not as good as it should have been, this should have been almost like a freakin amazing concert, to kick off the new tour, but Axl seemed to fuck up a lot. Personally I feel it was just because Axl didn't rehearse and he used this concert to rehearse. I think over the course of the tour he'll get a lot better.

Just my opinion.

Guest gunns5

One mediocre show - his first show back after a year - and he should throw in the towel? With fans like you, who needs enemies?

Which would of been THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE THIS CURRENT VERSION OF GNR WILL EVER PERFORM TO

Axl didn't bring it, for once Dj was even more on the mark then Axl.

This was meant to kick off the U.S tour, and promote it through positive reviews, and be the launching pad for such a successful tour.

I call a spade a spade, and tonight, Axl used that spade and dug himself a deep hole.

This was the worst performance I've ever seen by any band, ever.

And I'm not joking.

Amateurism at its worst.

Disband and sell the name on Ebay.

I was hoping for so much more than what we got, which is why its such a disappointment.

Edited by gunns5

Not to be a dick, but the US is not gonna fall for a Cash N Grab tour. Only 5 of their own songs, nothing new, same ol, same ol.

They should honestly stop touring until they get their shit together and have something new to bring to the table.

I always was like - it's better to have them on tour playin anything then waiting another x years for new album. But right now I'm not sure even about that. Axl sucked, he didn't even try to prepare for that event. Pity.

Alright, tell me, what was good about this performance ?

The band was great on Estranged, but as usual, they were let down by Axhole Rose.

Then what ?

Were Axl's mood shifts good ? Were the performances good ? Was his Mickey voice good ? Was November Rain good ?

Not only was the performance horrible, but Axl thought it would be a good idea to act like a dick.

Alright, tell me, what was good about this performance ?

The band was great on Estranged, but as usual, they were let down by Axhole Rose.

Then what ?

Were Axl's mood shifts good ? Were the performances good ? Was his Mickey voice good ? Was November Rain good ?

Not only was the performance horrible, but Axl thought it would be a good idea to act like a dick.

Everyone including Axl sounded great on Estranged. It was the highlight of the show. Who knows what will happen, but everyone also thought Dublin was the end of GNR. It wasn't a good show, but neither was Dublin, and some of the best new GNR shows followed that. Lets hope the same happens.

Guest gunns5

he had the chance to save the show in the encore, however it didn't happen.

1-2 songs were ok, but I don't think they were enough to save the show from being anything but 'mediocre'

Guest gunns5

I think it was good they didn't debut Going Down during such a subpar performance.

It would of ruined the song, as another fan pointed out to me, there was hardly any band member interaction even.

Guest gunns5

What the fuck is everyone bitching?!... Don't overanalyze everything. You're sucking the fun out of this...

I thought Axl just standing their looking pissed off during the last few songs did that.

Edited by gunns5

I wanted to go to the Worcester, MA show pending that Axl was in top shape like he was in 2010, but i'm talking to a bunch of my friends on Facebook who also wanted to go and after watching tonight...it's not happening. The mickey mouse voice breaks the deal. We'll see how the first few shows go but...c'mon. If it was because of the rain, fine but cut the shit.

Axl had a bad show, big deal. People are hilarious on these boards.

Do you want us all to applaud? YEAH AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES RULES!!! AXL AND THE BAND CAN DO NO WRONG!

This isn't Here Today, Gone to Hell where if you even mention that a fucking firefly flew by the camera you'll be banned. (Fuck you Jarmo)

Yeah it was a fucked up show, but it makes me and everyone else incredibly wary. If this is what he's going to do on the grandest stage, what's he going to do or rather not do at smaller venues?

dude it is a big deal!! milions of people all over the world has seen this show...it should be a kick off to a USA tour...how many people will buy tickets now after they have seen thsi "great" show tonight??

Do you want us all to applaud? YEAH AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES RULES!!! AXL AND THE BAND CAN DO NO WRONG!

This isn't Here Today, Gone to Hell where if you even mention that a fucking firefly flew by the camera you'll be banned. (Fuck you Jarmo)

Yeah it was a fucked up show, but it makes me and everyone else incredibly wary. If this is what he's going to do on the grandest stage, what's he going to do or rather not do at smaller venues?

Axl has never been consistent live, ever. He has had some terrible shows and some great ones. People saying one show will be the end of the band is retarded. It hasn't even been a few hours since it ended. Just relax.

dude it is a big deal!! milions of people all over the world has seen this show...it should be a kick off to a USA tour...how many people will buy tickets now after they have seen thsi "great" show tonight??

The deaf.