This Rio show was a complete DISASTER

D..

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually surprised that people are whinging about Axl's voice. Granted it wasn't the best he's sounded but everyone has a bad show.

The problem I had was Axl's attitude.

I'm actually surprised that people are whinging about Axl's voice. Granted it wasn't the best he's sounded but everyone has a bad show.

I think many of us feel the poor voice was due to the attitude.

I don't understand how anyone can have a problem with either. After all this is a guy who has struggled with his voice throughout his entire career (cancelling shows, no rasp) and a guy who is famous for ending shows early, storming off stage, ranting, etc. Both his voice and his attitude should be fairly well known for anyone who claims to be a GN'R fan.

I don't understand how anyone can have a problem with either. After all this is a guy who has struggled with his voice throughout his entire career (cancelling shows, no rasp) and a guy who is famous for ending shows early, storming off stage, ranting, etc. Both his voice and his attitude should be fairly well known for anyone who claims to be a GN'R fan.

Maybe because it's different times now... Axl has rarely had less things going for him. People aren't gonna put up with much more of his antics. 20 years ago he could do terrible in a show and make up for it with charisma and his rock star persona. At this point, he needs to work hard, or at least try, to save his career.

Maybe because it's different times now... Axl has rarely had less things going for him. People aren't gonna put up with much more of his antics. 20 years ago he could do terrible in a show and make up for it with charisma and his rock star persona. At this point, he needs to work hard, or at least try, to save his career.

His career seems fine to me, after all, GN'R played a massive world wide tour in 2010, just headlined Rock in Rio and will now start on a large tour of USA. Pretty impressive to me. But perhaps you are one of the confused souls who believe his performance at RIR is somehow indicative of his concerts in 2010 and 2011? You are somehow extrapolating from one performance while neglecting the majority of performances last year, and based on this single performance spell doom on his future? If so, wake up!

Edited by SoulMonster

I think the common ground which can be agreed on is that Axl turned up 100% completely unprepared.

I hear a lot of people saying poor Axl what happened etc. Axl done it to himself and left himself completely open for ridicule. Forget about these dreamers bringing up excuses about the teleprompters not working (when they clearly are) or monitors not working or rain was too much for poor widdle Axl... It's clear he literally went from his couch to one of the biggest stages in the world. I don't feel sorry for someone who showed that much disrespect to not only the poor fans who toughed it out under terrible conditions but the music community in general. It was a slap in the face to everyone: the promoters, the fans and all of the other bands who actually put in the time to be prepared for the show. Imagine being Metallica and watching that abortion of a performance and thinking dude we have been around longer, put in the effort and these chumps get to headline over us. It's a pathetic situation from a pathetic person who has pathetically blamed everything on everyone for 20 years. He's got a swag of yes people around him and fans who are literally so fanatic and brainwashed that merely the sight of him on stage calls for "godlike" reviews. See the looney bin HTGTH for the "godlike" reference.

It's very unfortunate a lot of people cannot grasp the concept that a band at this level should be completely ready by the time that they hit a stage like this. When you are at this level, earning this kind of money, performing infront of potentially millions of people (in person and online), it is completely unacceptable to show such a high level of unprofessionalism. It is not acceptable to grant Axl to use the first 15 shows of a tour to "warm up" and be ready. This guy is allegedly a professional and should be entirely ready from show number 1. How insulting to get up on that stage and freely admit there was basically zero practice by him. How did that turn out for you? The clear majority who have the guts to call you on it know you can do better and you have let a lot of people down. So many people defend Axl and his new band to give them some credibility. What you fanatics don't choose to accept is that the Rio performance set this new band back more than anything could. The entire performance was riddled with mistakes from both the band and Axl. I will even say the band has been incredibly tight in the past and tonight they just weren't on either. Apart from Ron's embarrassing farce with the stupid star wars helmet, they also messed up quite abit. Then when you consider Axl's mistakes and the whole thing is painful to watch. I have never seen a performer completely give up onstage after making afew mistakes then kick puddles like some 5 year old. Then saying "I didn't want to be here anyway" etc. Go home then and stop embarrassing yourself, GNR's legacy and wasting everyone's time.

For me personally, this is the point where I completely detach from this band. Admittedly, I couldn't care less about the revolving door musician backing band, but Axl's display of utter disrespect was too insulting for me to ever even consider going to another GNR show. Or take any significant interest in the band. I can only look at this performance and shake my head. Ron completely butchering the WTTJ solo whilst playing with a star wars helmet wtf?, Axl's million stuff ups and comical voice/appearance, an embarrassing ensemble of musicians who don't fit.

Imagine being one of the original members and seeing a band that you worked so hard to create be brought to this level. I'd have tears in my eyes.

At this point Axl has completely stuffed himself. The ball is completely in Slash's court. Everyone in the music industry, including Slash, would be laughing hysterically at the joke that is GNR now. The question is no longer will Axl get back with Slash for a reunion, the question is now why the f**k would Slash even consider it now that Axl is a complete joke.

+1000000000000000

rock3

His career seems fine to me, after all, GN'R played a massive world wide tour in 2010, just headlined Rock in Rio and will now start on a large tour of USA. Pretty impressive to me. But perhaps you are one of the confused souls who believe his performance at RIR is somehow indicative of his concerts in 2010 and 2011? You are somehow extrapolating from one performance while neglecting the majority of performances last year, and based on this single performance spell doom on his future? If so, wake up!

I am living in one of the countries part of last years "success" and I think a more realistic view is that it there was mixed reactions to the tour and that a second try would not be received as good. Fact is, Axl could not tour under his own name because of his unpopularity, and America is a big concern. I think many of the shows I have seen on YouTube seemed pretty good. But the fact that Axl turned up the way he did on Sunday said A LOT. It was going to be a "very special gig". He had 10 months to maintain and better his shape. He seemed to have given it no thought whatsoever. It wasn't just one gig. It was the NuGN'R gig available to more people than ever before. A chance to start a comeback, with the moderate success from last tour as a stable ground, and it became the exact opposite. Axl appeared more like fat Elvis than a lean and mean rockstar. It's obvious it's not going to be very different next show. But I would LOVE to be wrong.

I was really excited for the gig, and I love Axl. That is one of the big things here, the biggest critics of this show are not the normal haters. It's us disappointed supporters.

Edit: STARTING a big tour in the US is not impressive at all. It's booked because of a legal settlement and the fact that this was a band filling stadiums 20 years ago which gives them more chances than any other act would get. What is impressive is if they pull it off, and they don't seem like they will at this point.

Edited by Changes

I've never criticised Axl in my life. I was at the Dublin show last year and defended him after it. I still will on that one.

But the Rio performance was something I've never seen before. Late starts, walk offs, bad attitude, off night on vocals - whatever. I'm ok with all of that. It's part of the Axl package. I idolise the man.

I can't really put my finger on it. I've seen him mess up lyrics before. But I've never seen him look helpless and out on his feet on stage before. I know it's his own fault as he didn't prepare though. I guess it was just hard to watch my hero struggle. I'm more disappointed for him than I am with him.

I am living in one of the countries part of last years "success" and I think a more realistic view is that it there was mixed reactions to the tour

Have I ever claimed there weren't mixed reviews? I was talking about the fact that Axl Rose is till touring the world, hence your comment that his "career needs saving" is ridiculous. I never said he only got raving reviews.

and that a second try would not be received as good. Fact is, Axl could not tour under his own name because of his unpopularity, and America is a big concern.

What do you mean by "second try"? He is touring South America again this year and it seems like people show up to his concerts. Why would Axl tour under hos own name? Why is "America" a big concern? Are you thinking about USA or America as a whole? You talk in riddles.

I think many of the shows I have seen on YouTube seemed pretty good. But the fact that Axl turned up the way he did on Sunday said A LOT.

"Turned up? You talking about his rain coat now? Besides the rain coat he looked identical to how he looked at the end of the 2010 tour.

It was going to be a "very special gig". He had 10 months to maintain and better his shape. He seemed to have given it no thought whatsoever.

He obviously hadn't prepared for the occasion. But claiming that he hadn't given it no thought whatsoever is a bit silly. He even said during the concert that he had recently sung Estranged proving that he had practised that song prior to the gig.

It wasn't just one gig.

On the contrary it was precisely one gig.

It was the NuGN'R gig available to more people than ever before. A chance to start a comeback,

Comeback? See, here are a perfect example of fans' wild expectations letting them down causing them to be bitter and sad which in turn make them lash out in anger. GN'R didn't need any comeback. They started touring in 2009 after the release of CD. If anything, 2009 was the comeback year. RIR was just a continuation.

with the moderate success from last tour as a stable ground, and it became the exact opposite.

Now you are exaggerating.

Axl appeared more like fat Elvis than a lean and mean rockstar.

Boo-hoo! Besides, he looked identical to 2010. Why are so many of the "fans" here obsessing about his appearance? Can't you separate your own desire for his body with his performance?

It's obvious it's not going to be very different next show. [...] the biggest critics of this show are not the normal haters. It's us disappointed supporters.

If you are referring to his appearance, which seems to cause you so much grief, then yes, it won't be much different ;). But if you, like me, are more worried about him singing flawlessly and the musical qualities of the show, then at least it is realistic to hope for some improvement.

You are just disappointed because your completely ridiculous expectations didn't come through. It will pass.

Edit: STARTING a big tour in the US is not impressive at all. What is impressive is if they pull it off, and they don't seem like they will at this point.

Weren't we talking about how his career is doing? Being able to start a huge tour is directly indicative for a rock and roll career that is doing well. If they pull it off, meaning that they have good attendance and mostly positive reviews, would mean that Axl's career is not only well but doing GREAT!

Can't really give an opinion after having watched only a couple youtubes of the show in Rio, but hey guys, Axl is not a superhero he's a human! So he can have bad nights and be in a bad mood like everybody else.

I think some of you are overreacting, it's not the end of his career because the show wast not-so-brilliant as you expected.

I would be pissed too if I had to sing under a heavy cold rain and dance on a slippery stage. I think some of you need to spend more time outdoors to realize how it feels spending 2 hours outside in spite of the shitty weather.

I fear some people misinterpreted my posts. I don't want this thread to turn in the regular "slash is better" kind of shit.

Let me explain myself clearly: regardless of the auto-promotion of each member that I'm not keen on, I feel this is the best line-up GNR ever had in terms of live performance, most solid live, incredibly talent musicians. They are hungry and it shows live, Fortus's bond solo entertained me more than the whole Slash gig I went to in july. I do think it's not the real "Guns N' Roses" because the attitude of danger is long gone but musically you can't take anything away from this 2011 line-up, and they earned the right to be tagged as "members of Guns n' roses", they're amazing. Slash, Duff and the others (except maybe Matt) left on their own, so there's no need to be negative about that in 2011 as much as we love them. They're gone. They won't come back. Axl isn't the only one to blame in the implosion of old GNR.

Chinese Democracy is one of the most underestimated album of all time, it's fucking brilliant, anyone telling me "TWAT" is shit and not worthy of the GNR legacy is not credible to me.

Axl sounded amazing last year and looked great around septembre/october 2010.

This thread is the expression of my huge deception seeing he hasn't worked on himself this year, especially when he needed to much to shine in this huge gig that is Rio. I defended the band heart n soul and argued with numerous people and friends close to me that this incarnation of GNR fucking rule and that they should shut the fuck up about the "slash isn't here so it's shit" argument.

But seeing this just made me lose faith in Axl's true intentions for this year.

I agree that my words are too strong for just "one performance", but like I said, Rio is worth a thousands performance, the number of people that still bash GNR because of RIR 2001 or the VMA 2002 is incredible. Fucking up this Rio 2011 show by lacking respect to the audience n band (sulking and obviously not rehearsed) is plain shit and it questions me about some things that were said about Axl in the past, and if I was right to defend him all along.

I do wish Axl the best but I just hope he reconsiders the importance of some things, otherwise it's just not worth it. Like someone said here, he's proved more than enough be it in the records or lives he's delivered, but fucking up huge important shows like Rio tarnishes everything. It's better to stay on a wonderful memory than a half assed one.

Have I ever claimed there weren't mixed reviews? I was talking about the fact that Axl Rose is till touring the world, hence your comment that his "career needs saving" is ridiculous. I never said he only got raving reviews.

Did I speak about reviews at all? I was talking about what people attending thought, what music fans generally think, the respect for the band, etc. And if you don't see that Axl's career has been in freefall for years, you are delusional.

What do you mean by "second try"? He is touring South America again this year and it seems like people show up to his concerts. Why would Axl tour under hos own name? Why is "America" a big concern? Are you thinking about USA or America as a whole? You talk in riddles.

From the context it is easy to understand I was talking about the US. With "second try" I meant markets like Europe. He can only tour with a nostalgia act so many times, especially with his reputation worsening for every year. Axl's ability to tour under his own name is an indication of how he is doing without the valuable brand. It's also been over a decade now and the new lineup has not released anything memorable to earn the ability to draw a crowd as a band. It is ALL about Axl and he is hiding behind the name.

"Turned up? You talking about his rain coat now? Besides the rain coat he looked identical to how he looked at the end of the 2010 tour.

What?! I haven't said one word about the raincoat. OH YES WAIT, I have! I have said that it is a ridiculous thing to go on about. It was raining ffs. It was probably an improvised decision. What a ridiculous assumption of you to make. I talked about unprepared, crappy voice, childish behavior, bad shape. Basically looking like a fool in front of millions of people. And he did not look identical to what he did at the end of 2010. He was in good shape then, and so was his voice.

He obviously hadn't prepared for the occasion. But claiming that he hadn't given it no thought whatsoever is a bit silly. He even said during the concert that he had recently sung Estranged proving that he had practised that song prior to the gig.

OK, so he had sung through a song he hadn't sung in 20 years. Great, that changes everything! It honestly looked like that was about the only thing he had given any thought. The setlist wasn't exactly reworked either. It was close to autopilot.

On the contrary it was precisely one gig.

Don't act like you are stupid. Youtube is one of the most powerful marketing tools these days. It was all but "one gig". Unless you are completely unable of understanding metaphorical concepts.

Comeback? See, here are a perfect example of fans' wild expectations letting them down causing them to be bitter and sad which in turn make them lash out in anger. GN'R didn't need any comeback. They started touring in 2009 after the release of CD. If anything, 2009 was the comeback year. RIR was just a continuation.

GN'R is in big need of a comeback. If you don't see this you are delusional. Ask around on parties, your Facebook or on general music forums and see for yourself. They had a good tour behind them to lay the ground, but they haven't really been in the public eye. Now they were and it was time to step it up a notch.

Now you are exaggerating.

I am not at all. It was marketing at its worst when the opportunity was the absolute best.

Boo-hoo! Besides, he looked identical to 2010. Why are so many of the "fans" here obsessing about his appearance? Can't you separate your own desire for his body with his performance?

Probably not completely, but that was not what I was getting at here. He seemed lost, stoned, sad, weird. Just everything but a rockstar in control.

If you are referring to his appearance, which seems to cause you so much grief, then yes, it won't be much different ;). But if you, like me, are more worried about him singing flawlessly and the musical qualities of the show, then at least it is realistic to hope for some improvement.

You are just disappointed because your completely ridiculous expectations didn't come through. It will pass.

I don't think his voice will catch up very quickly either. I did not in any way have ridiculous expectations. I am not very fond of the new band. I love Axl. I thought he would take the opportunity to launch the tour and himself in a good way . I did in no way expect a mind-blowing performance. I am mostly a fan of the old band.

Weren't we talking about how his career is doing? Being able to start a huge tour is directly indicative for a rock and roll career that is doing well. If they pull it off, meaning that they have good attendance and mostly positive reviews, would mean that Axl's career is not only well but doing GREAT!

If you cant see that the US tour is not an indication of how the band's been doing the last 10 years I don't know what to say. It's 100 percent about legacy. Yes, if they pull the tour off they will be doing GREAT, but the right now the chance for that are slim to none.

Now I feel that we've all been able to express ourselves but this constant "Axl should phone Slash, reunion or retire" bullshit is absolutely not the target of this topic and I can't stop the cupcakes.

I think the message is clear, a lot of you guys have been able to express your disappointment as well as myself, but on the other hand, I feel that enough is enough. I'll ask gunsguy to close this topic, thanks for honest people participation (whether it was to defend the band or blame Axl like I did). Regards to everyone, I will be gone for the next few months as I don't want to get more disappointed from now on and write more negative things, let's just hope at some point Axl gets it back.

Did I speak about reviews at all? I was talking about what people attending thought, what music fans generally think, the respect for the band, etc. And if you don't see that Axl's career has been in freefall for years, you are delusional.

Now you need to focus. We weren't discussing whether his career has been falling since the 90'ws (of course it has, GN'R was the greatest band back then), but whether his career needs "saving" (your words). And my argument is still that when you are able at the age of 48 to headline RIR and to play stadium tours in South and North America, then you don't really have a career that needs resuscitation ;).

From the context it is easy to understand I was talking about the US. With "second try" I meant markets like Europe. He can only tour with a nostalgia act so many times,

No, he can tour with a nostalgia act indefinitely as long as people find it entertaining. Hell, Appetite for Destruction is such a legendary record that people even flock to Steven Adler's concerts :). Of course Axl can keep this up for decades to come if he wants to. Of course, your expectation is that the current GN'R shall become as big as old guns, but that is your problem.

especially with his reputation worsening for every year.[...]Axl's ability to tour under his own name is an indication of how he is doing without the valuable brand. It's also been over a decade now and the new lineup has not released anything memorable to earn the ability to draw a crowd as a band. It is ALL about Axl and he is hiding behind the name

On the contrary, I believe his reputation was worse in 2002. 2010 was a great year with lots of great concerts.

Of course he could just tour CD, it would draw much smaller crowds though, and why should he? People wants to hear the old classics, let them.

What?! I haven't said one word about the raincoat. OH YES WAIT, I have! I have said that it is a ridiculous thing to go on about. It was raining ffs. It was probably an improvised decision. What a ridiculous assumption of you to make.

What? I have never read you say that. You were the one using the expression "turn up", not me, it was a plausible assumption that you were referring to how he actually turned up.

I talked about unprepared, crappy voice, childish behavior, bad shape. Basically looking like a fool in front of millions of people. And he did not look identical to what he did at the end of 2010. He was in good shape then, and so was his voice.

Now you are exaggerating again, haha. He had a bad day at work, no problem.

OK, so he had sung through a song he hadn't sung in 20 years. Great, that changes everything! It honestly looked like that was about the only thing he had given any thought. The setlist wasn't exactly reworked either. It was close to autopilot.

Boo-hoo! Yet again it is your expectations that the setlist would be reworked that is letting you down. No one from the band had claimed it would be different.

Don't act like you are stupid. Youtube is one of the most powerful marketing tools these days. It was all but "one gig".

If you want to express that RIR was a "bigger gig" than the others then just say so. Don't muddle it with claiming it was more than "one gig". Metaphors are supposed to add spice to the language, not make it taste bad.

GN'R is in big need of a comeback. If you don't see this you are delusional.

Why would I want GN'R to be bigger than they are? They headline RIR, tour continuously around the world. It is good enough for me, it doesn't make me "delusional".

I am not at all. It was marketing at its worst when the opportunity was the absolute best.[...] He seemed lost, stoned, sad, weird. Just everything but a rockstar in control.

It was a bad day at work. Get over your failed expectations.

I don't think his voice will catch up very quickly either.[...] I did not in any way have ridiculous expectations. [...] if they pull the tour off they will be doing GREAT, but the right now the chance for that are slim to none.

Give him 10-15 gigs and it will be there ;)

If you expected RIR to deviate from the norm at the beginning of GN'R tours, expected Axl to have lost weight and look like in the 90's, expected him to have prepared a lot and expected the setlist to have been reworked, then you had ridiculous expectations. Are you completely new to GN'R? ;)

So probability theory is not your greatest strength either.

Edited by SoulMonster

Don't have the time to quote every part again, Soulmonster. However, I think it is kind of rude of you to assume that because I that the gig was very bad and did harm, my expectations were at fault. If anything, somebody still thinking Axl would step up to the task should be applauded for still being positive. This was not like any other time, RIR 2001 and the VMA's have hurt the band and that was ALSO a big deal. I don't expect GN'R to be as big again, but I am hoping for them to become a respected band. Of course, you even have your own GN'R discussion board so I am assuming you have no problem standing up for them. But for many of us, trying to do so is a tough task. You will most likely get a lot of ridicule for doing that, and it would certainly be nice to be able to be proud of GN'R.

Don't have the time to reply to everything you wrote that i disagree with, but I would like to add that I hope you are right about the future.

Edited by Changes

Don't have the time to quote every part again, Soulmonster. However, I think it is kind of rude of you to assume that because I that the gig was very bad and did harm, my expectations were at fault.

Oh, I am sorry if that's how I come across. What I meant is that if you expected RIR to be a great show than your expectations were silly. Look at the history, GN'R never performs well after a long break. We all should know Axl just doesn't do what it takes to be in top shape at the start of a tour.

That being said, he did even worse than what I expected. But I honestly believe he had a bad day at work. Forgetting the lyrics was sad to see. But if we can't shake it off and look forward to the next gig, how can we expect him to do it? And that is what he needs to do to perform well, and we to remain supportive fans.

If anything, somebody still thinking Axl would step up to the task should be applauded for still being positive.

Or naive? ;) Listen to their best performances in 2010. That's as good as it gets. That's the golden standard we should judge the current GN'R by. And don't go nuts when they fail to reach that level at their first concert.

This was not like any other time, RIR 2001 and the VMA's have hurt the band and that was ALSO a big deal.

Yes, bad performances at big, televised concerts, little promotion, late starts, low productivity, attacks on former members, all of these things hurt the band. But come on, if you haven't adapted to reality by now when will you?

I don't expect GN'R to be as big again, but I am hoping for them to become a respected band.

Same here! But I am afraid with the current media it will never happen. The band (I am talking about Axl here) is just not professional and media-friendly enough for that.

Of course, you even have your own GN'R discussion board so I am assuming you have no problem standing up for them.

Right now I have devoted some time standing up for them in the face of angry fans who expected too much because fans who turn on them is also damaging to a band. I have no problems criticising the band when it is due, but I believe people have gone completely overboard in this particular case.

But for many of us, trying to do so is a tough task. You will most likely get a lot of ridicule for doing that, and it would certainly be nice to be able to be proud of GN'R.

I find the whole idea of being proud of a band a bit weird. But I am not ashamed of being a GN'R fan, if we can find common ground in this expression. And I have no problems "defending it" by plainly saying that I think the band has created a whole bunch of GREAT music and still is a great live entertainer. It doesn't require additional defence.

Re: Estranged - he said he HADN'T sang it in 18 years, and the band said they only played it 2 times. He doesn't say he sung it or sang it with the band. He thought they did it 4 times, they said 2, so he wasn't there.

It's exactly the opposite of the point you were trying to make.

We thought Axl's performance was not satisfactory, that's the consensus around here.

But the crowd seemed into it.

The reviews as far as I can tell focus on his weight, barely mentioning the singing. Which I guess is ... fine? :question:

And our main beef is his loss of rasp, right? We like the rasp, of course, otherwise we wouldn't be GNR fans but in my experience most people don't. They prefer clean voices.

So this looks like a rare case where the general public is more receptive than us. Feels strange.

From THE ONOIN AV Club:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/axl-rose-rocking-a-new-breaking-badinspired-look,62788/

Axl Rose rocking a new Breaking Bad-inspired look

by Steven Hyden October 4, 2011

Guns N' Roses is touring this fall, playing shows in South America in advance of dates in the U.S. Before you spend your hard-earned cash on one of the upcoming shows, you might want to check out the video below of Axl Rose trying to catch his breath between off-key yelps on "Welcome To The Jungle." Most striking is Axl's outfit, which looks like a leather version of those Breaking Bad yellow meth suits topped with Walter White's "Heisenberg" shades and black hat. Enjoy? [Via Popdust]

Ok, Axl really hadn't had his best day in Rio 2011. Of course I hoped for him to totally kick ass and give a hell of a show. That didn't happen and I'm disapointed by that. Band was great though. Estranged being back in the set was great too.

And by the way: Axl's performance may have been bad, but it wasn't worse than Rock in Rio Lisboa in 2006 (vocally wise). After that gig he got fitter and fitter and delivered some great shows as the tour proceeded. So let's stay optimistic and don't overreact, people, ok?

Ok, Axl really hadn't had his best day in Rio 2011. Of course I hoped for him to totally kick ass and give a hell of a show. That didn't happen and I'm disapointed by that. Band was great though. Estranged being back in the set was great too.

And by the way: Axl's performance may have been bad, but it wasn't worse than Rock in Rio Lisboa in 2006 (vocally wise). After that gig he got fitter and fitter and delivered some great shows as the tour proceeded. So let's stay optimistic and don't overreact, people, ok?

Couldn't agree more :D

EDIT: And after hearing the show again on with higher quality I have to say Axl's performance wasn't as bad as I felt when listening to the live stream. This is going to be a great tour :)

Edited by SoulMonster