Axl Rose Hires Famous Brazilian Personal Trainer

Cosmo

According to Axl Rose Fã Clube, Axl Rose was still in Brazil 'till this afternoon. According to Copacabana Palace Hotel's staff, Axl Rose has only left his room heading to the gym, with a member of the Gracie family, famous Jiu Jitsu martial artists, who he has hired as a personal trainer.

That's good news, I guess!! At least we know he's aware!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Axl Rose Fã Clube, Axl Rose was still in Brazil 'till this afternoon. According to Copacabana Palace Hotel's staff, Axl Rose has only left his room heading to the gym, with a member of the Gracie family, famous Jiu Jitsu martial artists, who he has hired as a personal trainer.

As far as I know he´s been kickboxing for years so I´m not really surprised...IF this is true.

As far as I know he´s been kickboxing for years so I´m not really surprised...IF this is true.8

I knew Duff was involved with it but I never heard anything about Axl before. This is a very good thing thing though. He is addressing his issues.

Good news indeed. I hope he gets back in shape so he can deliver vocals like he did in the 2009/2010 tour. Pump them irons Axl-man, eyeee of Le Tigre!!!!!

Le tigre, good one. I really hope he sticks with this trainer and keeps at it daily.

Nice...if true. Good for him. If he sticks to it he'll be in fine form in no time. Drop some lbs, work on stamina and he'll b ekicking ass as he's fully capable of (when in shape).

but,but he's not fat. he looks like most average 50 year olds.... :rolleyes:

Are you actually disputing that? I'd wager he is actually in better shape than the average 50 year old American man.

Ali

He's a rock star. Rock stars are not fat and certainly not average American men lol.

Good to hear if it's true.

Are you actually disputing that? I'd wager he is actually in better shape than the average 50 year old American man.

Ali

You might be right about the average man. But as far the average rockstar he sucks.

Edited by sleeper

Ali

He's a rock star. Rock stars are not fat and certainly not average American men lol.

Rock stars are not fat or overweight/bloated? Duff must have missed that memo in the early 90's. Same thing with Meat Loaf, Scott Stapp and Rob Thomas. They're human, so human issues are not beyond them.

Ali

I like you Ali, always have but seriously :rofl-lol:

Fat is such a bad thing as a performer, especially a performer with a history like Axl.How the fuck can he put the energy in that we have all come to know and love when his belly over takes his legs every time he runs ( I'm kidding for levity rather than mocking ).

You can go on about the average man all you want, I'm not paying shit loads to watch the average man each nachos off his fat gut, I'm paying it to watch the single best front man there is.Yes nobody forces me to pay the money but that is hardly a valid point considering they still take it.

Lets get Axl back, giving the world the finger and rocking the fuck out, its not just a weight issue, its professionalism, fan appreciation.All these things would propel him back to the top instead of being tabloid fodder, we have numerous celebs that the red tops can tear apart, I want them to either adore or fear but not fucking mocking.

While I'm on the soapbox, McDonald's needs to bring back the pancake breakfast

Please God, let it be Royce. He could motivate even a walrus to get a sixpack. :D

Shit he would just beat it out of you :rofl-lol:

Royce uses Chuck Norris as a warm up.

Ali

What does 'American' have to do with it? Plenty of lazy, fat asses over in EU/UK too. How can anyone dispute he's fat/bloated? JFC open your eyes.

Ali

Rock stars are not fat or overweight/bloated? Duff must have missed that memo in the early 90's. Same thing with Meat Loaf, Scott Stapp and Rob Thomas. They're human, so human issues are not beyond them.

Ali

I really don't get it why people have the need to say "he's human" over and over after RIR. Sure he's human, rockstars are human, they're not fucking Martians. The image of a fatass is not really what comes to mind when you think of a rockstar now does it?

I mean really, do you think of Axl as an average middle aged man? Sure, he's a man and he's middle aged but he's Axl fucking Rose.

Ali

Ali

I really don't get it why people have the need to say "he's human" over and over after RIR. Sure he's human, rockstars are human, they're not fucking Martians. The image of a fatass is not really what comes to mind when you think of a rockstar now does it?

I mean really, do you think of Axl as an average middle aged man? Sure, he's a man and he's middle aged but he's Axl fucking Rose.

Made me chuckle :xmasssanta:

Axl Rose left us in 1993. What we have now is Billy Bailey, Indiana farm kid grown up. We need Axl to return. Please.

Axl appeared in 2006 and 2010. I thought he was pretty solid then.

True, we had glimpses of Axl then. Rio was all Bill Bailey though. Yikes.

Axl Rose left us in 1993. What we have now is Billy Bailey, Indiana farm kid grown up. We need Axl to return. Please.

Axl appeared in 2006 and 2010. I thought he was pretty solid then.

True, we had glimpses of Axl then. Rio was all Bill Bailey though. Yikes.

Yeah, I won't defend the Rio performance. Hopefully Axl got a wakeup call from that disaster.