GN'R comment on late starts etc

gunsguy

Guns N' Roses

Love it Hate it Accept it Debate it - You want 8 o'clock shows go find F-R-I-E-N-D-S or hit a cinema somewhere.. or you wanna be informed go catch the 10 o'clock news.. this is Rock N' Roll! Treat yourself don't cheat yourself thinking you're gonna go to school or work or whatever you "normally" do the next day. Oh and remember before you get high and never want to come down. "you can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!" This is Guns N'Roses and when the time is right the stage will ignite. Looking forward to sharing that with rockers soon!

19 minutes ago via facebook

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses

Love it Hate it Accept it Debate it - You want 8 o'clock shows go find F-R-I-E-N-D-S or hit a cinema somewhere.. or you wanna be informed go catch the 10 o'clock news.. this is Rock N' Roll! Treat yourself don't cheat yourself thinking you're gonna go to school or work or whatever you "normally" do the next day. Oh and remember before you get high and never want to come down. "you can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!" This is Guns N'Roses and when the time is right the stage will ignite. Looking forward to sharing that with rockers soon!

19 minutes ago

Just read this on facebook, loved it! to be honest it should be no secret to most but yet more complain lol

Fair Enough... How many times do you get to see GnR play live in your city? Not very often I'm guessing. If you can't say "Fuck It - I'm in for a late night" once every couple of years then like they have written - Stay home and watch 'Friends'. ( I much more prefer Seinfeld though :) )

12,358,043 people like that page, so now everyone should know :)

haha that is true, tho lets be honest most on here will disagree :P

Well if anyone here goes to a show and they are late, I think them complaining should be a mute point, you HAVE to know by now

Its true. I get so fucking tired of everyone wanting to be done and home by 10 or 11 pm with everything. I can't tell you how many people I hear bitch at shows. Enjoy it. Live a bit. None of this should come as a surprise to anyone.

when I was at London when Duff was there :P I expected it to end late and I was cool with it, I planned and got bus routes and stuff, didnt get home till 4am or something but was soo happy that night, you see your fave band and all.

there is nothing wrong with the late starts, just as long as most people know about them and expect them so that the crowd doesn't grow restless while expecting the band to hit the stage at 8 pm and then turn against axl when he comes out at 11:30. I say they should just post the late start time on the tickets, that would solve everything. Something like "show starts sometime between 11 pm and 12 am."

when I was at London when Duff was there :P I expected it to end late and I was cool with it, I planned and got bus routes and stuff, didnt get home till 4am or something but was soo happy that night, you see your fave band and all.

exactly. My feet were killing me and I had to pee so bad but once they went on stage I forgot all about it. Didnt get back home until three in the morning but I was so excited I couldnt sleep anyways. Its something you will never forget, an experience for life and if the only thing you remember is how the band was late or how it sucked you did not get a full nights sleep then concerts are probably not for you. Pull an all nighter, it wont kill you. Its one fucking work day out of your entire life.