Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Civil War clip.....oh my sweet lord. That sounds so fucking tight, I cannot believe it. With Axl not soundchecking it, you have to wonder if it's something they're seriously considering or just the band fuckin' around. I seriously hope it happens this tour. Last time we heard 'em rehearsing a rare song, we got Estranged. Hope lightning strikes twice!

If they play Civil War tonight, I'm making the 4 hour drive to Youngstown on Thursday.

I just looked at tickets to see how well its selling and still decent seats in the lower bowl left for Y-town.

I thought Youngstown was Thursday for some reason but it's Wednesday. Either way, I'm going if they add CW tonight.

Are you able to stream? Look for Fernando get him to talk to security, fuck those rent a cops

Nando can make this happen so can bumble they both know you are there recording for us!

Edited by gunsguy

We've all heard Civil war a million times by the original band. I'm sure it's no

different now. But nothing wrong with throwing in a curve ball every now and then.

A curve ball would be good. I think just like Estranged, Civil War will sound better now than before.

We've all heard Civil war a million times by the original band. I'm sure it's no

different now. But nothing wrong with throwing in a curve ball every now and then.

For some of us, it ranks in the top few of the Guns catalog, so it has more than random significance.

Plus, I really pray that it becomes a regular - it's the Guns song which I would most love to see live someday.

Edited by The Archer