The New Stage Props - Inflatable Mao head/Hand and red hand on screen

Guest Gunns

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i like the theme park looking picture. I think it would make for great art work.

Not sure that bringing out some new stage props means anything though... Might just have to take it at face value, they're just stage props.

Personally i like the theme park looking picture. I think it would make for great art work.

Not sure that bringing out some new stage props means anything though... Might just have to take it at face value, they're just stage props.

Perhaps their recording a dvd to be released with the re-released CD, and the stage props will feature in the dvd as will the current tour in order to coincide with the artwork on the cover?

Perhaps their recording a dvd to be released with the re-released CD, and the stage props will feature in the dvd as will the current tour in order to coincide with the artwork on the cover?

Or far more likely, they are filming a dvd that will never be released.

Edited by axlsalinger

Guest ben9785

With the possibilities surrounding the album being removed from Best Buy stock and the new stage props I would like to think that CD is going to get a re-release before, or early into, the forthcoming US dates.. Either that or something else, like a live album or DVD..

With the possibilities surrounding the album being removed from Best Buy stock and the new stage props I would like to think that CD is going to get a re-release before, or early into, the forthcoming US dates.. Either that or something else, like a live album or DVD..

Or both ?

well, there where mics+recording consoles everywhere in the last two shows i went (La plata n Rosario)

remember what the guy from the DVD/Documentary of the SA tour? that they needed more material to finish it... here is hoping...

Edited by AGS

Guest ben9785

well, there where mics+recording consoles everywhere in the last two shows i went (La plata n Rosario)

remember what the guy from the DVD/Documentary of the SA tour? that they needed more material to finish it... here is hoping...

Don't they record every show though?.. Well I hope you could be right.. That Rosario show - that was the one at the smaller venue wasn't it?.. I think that would work nicely.

Guest ben9785

Or both ?

Oh I wish. Really GNR are the last band that I really follow in terms of tour activity, new music etc.

Just an afterthought.. Do you think it would be possible for them to set up a system of PLEDGING? I've seen one or two other bands do this, even though it is usually only to auction items, or for content that will have a limited issue. I think it could work for GNR though, both to offer something as a exclusive to committed fans, while also gauging interest levels for a retail release.

They could have different packages, depending on what they have ready for release, say the re-release of CD, a live album, a live DVD, shirts, and combinations of some or all.

CD, CD + LIVE CD, CD + LIVE DVD, CD + LIVE CD + LIVE DVD + TSHIRT... and then maybe offer 5 copies worldwide for sale signed by Axl..

Edited by ben9785