18/10/2011 - Palacio de los Deportes, México City - México

bumblecool

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

427486447.jpg

Nice picture! The way he's holding the microphone is interesting, gripping it by the tips of his fingers. It looks like there's something attached to the microphone?

Is that a leather jacket he is wearing?

yeahs that's the glove as pointed out

Yup, that's a leather jacket, a fucking awesome leather jacket

Looks fabric to me. :shrugs:

EDIT: NM

427477493aa.jpg

Looks to be a combination of fabric & leather

Awesome pictures of Axl - he looks like he's having fun.

I'm usually not one to complain about the set list, but I am a little bit disappointed with the fact that they've seemingly cut Patience. It was cut the other day too but it was replaced with Out Ta Get Me. This time, however, it wasn't replaced at all - just Madagascar and Paradise in the encore. I have no problem with them playing the same set every night (most bands do) but it's disappointing to see them SHORTENING the set (okay, it's just one song) instead of deciding on a set and leaving it or changing it up regularly. Sounds like it was a good show though and I'm sure the fans had a great time. Just an observation, that's all.

I realize the set list always varies (like some nights they play both Riff Raff and Rosie, other nights just one) but to me this looks as thought the standard set, at least what it has been so far, has been chopped down a little bit. I'm sure it won't remain like that, so let's see what the next show brings! :thumbsup:

I'm usually not one to complain about the set list, but I am a little bit disappointed with the fact that they've seemingly cut Patience. It was cut the other day too but it was replaced with Out Ta Get Me. This time, however, it wasn't replaced at all - just Madagascar and Paradise in the encore. I have no problem with them playing the same set every night (most bands do) but it's disappointing to see them SHORTENING the set (okay, it's just one song) instead of deciding on a set and leaving it or changing it up regularly. Sounds like it was a good show though and I'm sure the fans had a great time. Just an observation, that's all.

I realize the set list always varies (like some nights they play both Riff Raff and Rosie, other nights just one) but to me this looks as thought the standard set, at least what it has been so far, has been chopped down a little bit. I'm sure it won't remain like that, so let's see what the next show brings! :thumbsup:

Easy there Starchild. Let's just see how the first date of the US tour looks...

Easy there Starchild. Let's just see how the first date of the US tour looks...

let's see what the next show brings!

Don't worry, I'm way ahead of you. ;)

I'm not too concerned about it. The show lengths can vary a lot. One night a show might only be 2 and a half hours, and the next night it could be close to 3. If I had to guess, I'd say we're in for a good setlist tonight, the second night of a 2 night stand in one venue!

Axl falls on his arse

Of course the shitehawks at Blab will be all over it.

More like "stumbled to one knee." But still a good vid. I can't quite make out what he says when the roadie offers an arm but he refuses it. Somethin like "hold on i'm still sliding" or maybe it was "deciding"? Can't quite hear it.