Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

19/10/2011 - Palacio de los Deportes, México City - México -> UPDATES

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

bumblecool

bumblecool

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts
  • 05-October 10
SETLIST!!

Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Sorry
Better
Estranged
Riff Raff
Patience
Out Ta Get Me
Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)
Live And Let Die
This I Love
Rocket Queen
Dizzy Reed Solo (Baba O'Riley)
Street Of Dreams
You Could Be Mine
Dj Ashba Solo (Mi Amor)
Sweet Child O' Mine
Jam (Another Brick In The Wall: Par 2)
November Rain
Bumblefoot Solo (Pink Panther Theme)
Don't Cry
Whole Lotta Rosie
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar
Paradise City

Edited by bumblecool, 20 October 2011 - 09:30 AM.

18DjRvA.jpg

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 14,097 posts
  • 17-February 06
If you're going to start the update threads, please be willing to stick around for the duration of the show. The point of the update threads is to keep people up to date, in real time, on what's going down at the show. Last night's flopped because no one was able to update in real time.

IronMaiden-LiveAfterDeath.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x3 | Norway | Wales | N. Ireland | England x4 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia

Maiden England 2014: Poznan | Norrköping | Bergen | Luxembourg | Arras | Knebworth

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 6,041 posts
  • 27-May 11

If you're going to start the update threads, please be willing to stick around for the duration of the show. The point of the update threads is to keep people up to date, in real time, on what's going down at the show. Last night's flopped because no one was able to update in real time.

This, but there were a lack of update sources due to the time zone. I suspect the same for tonight and most of the US shows...

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Ghost_Guns

Ghost_Guns

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,075 posts
  • 19-January 02
Hopefully all those Mexicans have a blast....ARRIBA!!!

Posted Image
Makes me wish I had a gun....

axl_on_drums

axl_on_drums

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • 24-October 08

Or nobody cares

Posted Image

wasteofammo

wasteofammo

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • 03-January 05
Or nobody cares
[/quote]

Or nobody stays up to update same setlist
Posted Image

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 28,619 posts
  • 10-July 07

Or nobody cares

Just like that new beach boys album coming out Posted Image

highvoltage ruined my signature

:max: 

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 5,731 posts
  • 23-July 06

Or nobody cares

Holy crap the beach boys are alive! How old are they? Have to be near 100.

axl_on_drums

axl_on_drums

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • 24-October 08

Or nobody cares

You bastard!

It's not a new album, it's the greatest album of the 60's finally being released after 40 years..

Chinese Democracy got nothing on SMiLE

Posted Image

ITW 2012

ITW 2012

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,497 posts
  • 03-December 09
Will they play Riff Raff and Whole Lotta Rosie or will they just play Riff Raff? You can lock this thread now.

Edited by ITW 2012, 19 October 2011 - 09:27 PM.

Posted Image

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

Estrangedfx

Estrangedfx

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • 07-May 03
I agree about SMILE being a great album.One of my personal favorite songs EVER has to be "Surfs Up",the Brian Wilson/Piano/demo version.Beautiful stuff.I'd never dare compare "Chinese Democracy" to anything else,though.I'm sure if Wilson ever heard "Street Of Dreams" or "Catcher",he'd like 'em.

axl_on_drums

axl_on_drums

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • 24-October 08

I agree about SMILE being a great album.One of my personal favorite songs EVER has to be "Surfs Up",the Brian Wilson/Piano/demo version.Beautiful stuff.I'd never dare compare "Chinese Democracy" to anything else,though.I'm sure if Wilson ever heard "Street Of Dreams" or "Catcher",he'd like 'em.

"Surf's up" is just incredible...

I was more comparing about the length it took for CD and SMiLE to be released, two totally different albums, two brilliant albums..

Or nobody cares

Holy crap the beach boys are alive! How old are they? Have to be near 100.

How old are you, 6?

Just terrible

Posted Image

Birk

Birk

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • 20-October 03
Last night was the first "This i love" this tour correct? And what about "Street of Dreams"? I hope they keep adding more CD for US dates
The truth is the truth hurts, dont you agree

Spirit

Spirit

DEMI-GOD

• Supporters
  • 1,394 posts
  • 03-April 05

Last night was the first "This i love" this tour correct? And what about "Street of Dreams"? I hope they keep adding more CD for US dates

It's been played on every show so far. Both TIL and SOD.

Edited by spirit83, 19 October 2011 - 09:41 PM.

Posted Image

ITW 2012

ITW 2012

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,497 posts
  • 03-December 09

Sorry, but they've been playing This I Love every night.
Posted Image

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users