Madagascar

Paradise City

Edited by bumblecool

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to start the update threads, please be willing to stick around for the duration of the show. The point of the update threads is to keep people up to date, in real time, on what's going down at the show. Last night's flopped because no one was able to update in real time.

If you're going to start the update threads, please be willing to stick around for the duration of the show. The point of the update threads is to keep people up to date, in real time, on what's going down at the show. Last night's flopped because no one was able to update in real time.

This, but there were a lack of update sources due to the time zone. I suspect the same for tonight and most of the US shows...

Or nobody cares

Just like that new beach boys album coming out CoolFace.png

Or nobody cares

Holy crap the beach boys are alive! How old are they? Have to be near 100.

Or nobody cares

You bastard!

It's not a new album, it's the greatest album of the 60's finally being released after 40 years..

Chinese Democracy got nothing on SMiLE

I agree about SMILE being a great album.One of my personal favorite songs EVER has to be "Surfs Up",the Brian Wilson/Piano/demo version.Beautiful stuff.I'd never dare compare "Chinese Democracy" to anything else,though.I'm sure if Wilson ever heard "Street Of Dreams" or "Catcher",he'd like 'em.

I agree about SMILE being a great album.One of my personal favorite songs EVER has to be "Surfs Up",the Brian Wilson/Piano/demo version.Beautiful stuff.I'd never dare compare "Chinese Democracy" to anything else,though.I'm sure if Wilson ever heard "Street Of Dreams" or "Catcher",he'd like 'em.

"Surf's up" is just incredible...

I was more comparing about the length it took for CD and SMiLE to be released, two totally different albums, two brilliant albums..

Or nobody cares

Holy crap the beach boys are alive! How old are they? Have to be near 100.

How old are you, 6?

Just terrible

Last night was the first "This i love" this tour correct? And what about "Street of Dreams"? I hope they keep adding more CD for US dates

It's been played on every show so far.

Damn lol, see how much ive been paying attention, im just wanting TWAT and Prostitute and Scraped added badly

Last night was the first "This i love" this tour correct? And what about "Street of Dreams"? I hope they keep adding more CD for US dates

Damn lol, see how much ive been paying attention, im just wanting TWAT and Prostitute and Scraped added badly

The setlist seems pretty set. Basically Whole Lotta Rosie is the only song they play that isn't played every night. Maybe they'll step it up for America though.

Edited by ITW 2012

The setlist seems pretty set. Basically Whole Lotta Rosie is the only song they play that isn't played every night. Maybe they'll step it up for America though.

Yeah it sure does seem set in stone, kinda sucks. Have the previous few tours been basically set in stone also? I cant really complain much, im glad they are even touring, but the US didnt get to hear some of the CD songs live, and thats what i would assume the hardcore fans would want to hear.

Yeah it sure does seem set in stone, kinda sucks. Have the previous few tours been basically set in stone also? I cant really complain much, im glad they are even touring, but the US didnt get to hear some of the CD songs live, and thats what i would assume the hardcore fans would want to hear.

Last year was pretty hit or miss with what'd be played. There were tendencies on certain legs (i.e. ITW was never played after South America, etc.), but it wasn't totally predictable.

I've noticed over the years that they usually play more songs in North America and Japan.

I'd tend to agree with this. The US got a couple surprises in '06; Down On The Farm, You're Crazy, and 1 of 2 performances of TWAT.