Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gnrkoncerti

New official live video from la plata

27 posts in this topic

Whoa, they've actually been uploading good stuff on there often now. Axl looks great here, the audio isn't the best, and Axl's not using as much rasp as I'd like, but his voice is getting better. Thanks for posting.

Whoa, they've actually been uploading good stuff on there often now. Axl looks great here, the audio isn't the best, and Axl's not using as much rasp as I'd like, but his voice is getting better. Thanks for posting.

Agreed, this is already more promotion than we have been used to on previous tours! His voice has greatly improved since Rio and it will only get better. Here's hoping it will reach it's late 2010 peak.

I get it mono, my left speaker is silent during that video. Nice retro touch. :rofl-lol:

same for me

ugh. i hate it when axl use that cowboy country voice

I'm loving these proshot videos. Hope this continues through the US tour!

Fortus totally kills it on KOHD. He's the driving factor on this version and it is so great. His additions on Rocket Queen are also really great.

Estranged is down?

If you're trying to navigate to it from Youtube, I believe someone posted here that it's hidden, and you can only access it from the URL.

ugh. i hate it when axl use that cowboy country voice

Wow that's weird to me that makes the song!

no, that's weird! lol

I'm gonna be honest, his endurance is clearly up, but voice is exactly the same as Rio. 0 improvement. Still Mickey Mouse-ing this to hell.

I'm gonna be honest, his endurance is clearly up, but voice is exactly the same as Rio. 0 improvement. Still Mickey Mouse-ing this to hell.

its weird that i can watch that and have a completely different opinion.

its weird that i can watch that and have a completely different opinion.

+1...totally different than rio...voice,sound everything...la plata is amazing

hahaha love it, just love it! after all the negative Rio shit about Axl being sick, finished, fat etc etc we get this video. Guns sound better than ever right now and Axl looks fukin badass!

Also, he's smiling and having fun.

Amazing.

agreed the new vid and Rio are similar, but Rio wasn't all as bad as the sum of the biggest low points. The show was blighted with technical issues caused by the rain, but if it hadn't been pissing it down and if it hadn't been the first show then I'm guessing it would have been pretty good. The crowd seemed to enjoy the sing along too.

Edited by omg1999

love love love it!

God, I can't wait to see Axl and GNR. This is going to be one awesome show!

Thanks for the footage. Axl and the band sound amazing!