Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be making the trek from dt Tor. Bought two ticks GA. Dunno who i'm going to be dragging to the concert with me quite yet though!

But i'd be down to meet up members!

I can grab my own tix but wanna carpool there and back? Save on gas too. Maybe we can get some more forum members to all hang out in the same area? I'm sure between myGNR, NewGNR and HTGTH there should be quite a few of us...

I'm not cool enough for floors. ;)

Got section 108, which is only one section farther than I was last time so that works for me. I was buying three tickets and didn't feel like trying over and over. The same set came up twice so I just stuck with it. Works for me, not bad seats and I'm there. :thumbsup:

The TPB's are to be in North Bay the day after the Guns show so it is a possibility they will make the drive to Hamilton then drive to North Bay to catch there show, North Bay is like 4-5 hours from Hamilton. It is possible, and would be very entertaining.

Guest Sweet Tooth

floors baby, anyone wanna meet at the honest lawyer for some drinks? I'm seeing this show 6 days after Judas Priest, can't wait!!

Looking forward to the show; will be bringing my girlfriend who has never been to a GNR show before. Decided not to go with floors as it can get a little rough on the floor (especially up front) and she's petite so played it safe and went with seats.

This will be my 15th GNR concert in the last 15 years. Just need them to play Prostitute and I will have heard the entire Chinese Democracy performed live. Doubt it, but happy I get to see GNR this year.

Cheers,

Andrew

Any word on openers yet?

Hey i've been looking into it and no one forsure but i've gotten hints here and there that Baz.His last date on tour is about Nov 17 or 18th.So he will be open on that date i am trying to get hold of him and his brothers to see what i can find out but i would not doubt Baz coming back especially to Hamilton,all his family is in the area,So who knows,guess we'll find out soon enough.

Baz would be awesome. I was at the last Hamilton show and missed most of his set. I recall the Gunners took the stage a bit late.... shortly after Favre threw the interception that ended the Vikings last playoff drive. I wonder if we'll have to wait for MNF to end before they take the stage on Nov 28.

As long as they show the game again in the beer area I don't mind :P

Sorry in advance for being the drunkest dick @ the show! ROCK AND ROLL BITCHES!

Hey everyone,well i got messages sent to Baz's brothers and a few friends of ours who are very close to him,I even sent him a tweet,So i am hoping to hear something soon on if Baz will be the opener or not ,well post as soon as i hear anything,also any of you going staying in hamilton,i grabbed rooms at the sheraton which is close to copps i hear,and pre-or after party's going on for the show yet.,anyhow i'll keep you's imformed once i no cheers and cya in a few wks,