Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$50 Lower Bowl tickets for sale on Groupon today for Hamilton event http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-copps-coliseum?c=all&p=2

nice deal, but still kinda breaks my heart.

I know alot of the fans are older (like myself, 39), and have a couple of kids that would really like to see Santa come, and have to make a decision (obviously kids win), but maybe this will make it possible for them to have a great night at a great concert and still be able to see the excitement in thier kids eyes!

Let's hope the people step up. That being said I won't be in Hamilton (must work that day and the next), but I'll be at the Palace on Thursday night!...oh shit....that is NEXT Thursday...like in a week...time to get excited!

It's 2 for 1 as is 2 $89.50 tickets for the price of one plus the service fee of the second. So it means regular prices is $89.50 +$15 service fee = $104 for a regular ticket or the deal is two tickets $45 each plus $15 service fee each = $120 for two or $60 each......these prices are just the rough calculation and not the exact prices as I can't remember how much the service fees are. But this is the rough calculation

does anyone know if there is a pre-party happening for this show? i've been looking but have not seen anything on one yet.we will be staying at The Sheraton by Copps and we do not know what's around that area,I'm coming from peterborough and my brother and friends are coming from Windsor,So any info on something to do before the show would be great Thanks alot .

does anyone know if there is a pre-party happening for this show? i've been looking but have not seen anything on one yet.we will be staying at The Sheraton by Copps and we do not know what's around that area,I'm coming from peterborough and my brother and friends are coming from Windsor,So any info on something to do before the show would be great Thanks alot .

Not sure if peeps are planning anything, last time Guns was here people met at the honest lawyer which is a 30 second walk from your hotel (it is at street level slightly east of hotel)

The more I think about it, this show may make more sense than Worcester after the Albany cancellation.

Just wondering Powerage, what was stopping you from doing this show since you did it last year? Just bad scheduling/timing?

Class schedule. I've got an 8 AM class on Tuesdays, and Hamilton is 4 and a half hours from school. I also can't leave school until 3:30 on Monday without skipping a class, which would make getting on the barrier a virtual impossibility. But Worcester is 7 hours away, and while I have the day off, I have to drive back the same day, making Friday a 24 hour day, then I've got 2 gigs a couple hours apart on Saturday with my band.

Most likely, I'll just skip my afternoon class on Monday and come up to Hamilton.

Not sure if peeps are planning anything, last time Guns was here people met at the honest lawyer which is a 30 second walk from your hotel (it is at street level slightly east of hotel)

ok thanks gunsguy.we;ll check it out,I'm really hoping the the band stays at the Sheraton,since it's right there,that'd be so cool to run into some of them there.But thanks for your respense ,Will you be there,I met Jarmo & MicEffecT at the lat T.O show so it'd be cool to meet a couple more forum gunners.I'll try to get as many good pic's as i can byt can't update as i don't got a iphone nut will work on posting something if i can,i am in sec 122 row 8 seat 1-4 and row 5 seat 9 so good seats anyhow,I am so pumped to see GnR again,I am old school even see Led Zep in the 77 to Ac'Dc and on and on and i gotta say GnR by far is my favorite concert of all well not counting Led zep sorry :o) .well sorry for rambling on,feeling good pumped and just waiting for Monday to get here,Cheers guysgun.Jim form peterboro ont.

By the way have you seen the pole GnR is doing on face book about songs to play,Civil War is #1 voted for so far.go top Gnr and vote .that'd would be so awesome to see them play in Hamiltom

Which of these songs (that GN'R didn't play for a long time) would you like to see?go to GnR page and vote your song

Oh My God

Riad N' The Bedouins

Civil War

Yesterdays

Dead Horse

Move to the City

Silkworms

Double Talkin' Jive

Bad Obsession

Perfect Crime

^ If they randomly play Civil War in Hamilton I will officially die a happy man. I saw There Was A Time last year, and Estranged is back in the set. Estranged and Civil War in the same night would be absolutely killer.

The more I think about it, this show may make more sense than Worcester after the Albany cancellation.

Just wondering Powerage, what was stopping you from doing this show since you did it last year? Just bad scheduling/timing?

Class schedule. I've got an 8 AM class on Tuesdays, and Hamilton is 4 and a half hours from school. I also can't leave school until 3:30 on Monday without skipping a class, which would make getting on the barrier a virtual impossibility. But Worcester is 7 hours away, and while I have the day off, I have to drive back the same day, making Friday a 24 hour day, then I've got 2 gigs a couple hours apart on Saturday with my band.

Most likely, I'll just skip my afternoon class on Monday and come up to Hamilton.

Do it! :thumbsup:

I was planning on skipping my afternoon class on Monday but sure enough it got canceled. My night class I'm missing, but that was a given. Then again, Hamilton is only a half hour/forty minutes away so I suppose that makes things a little different.

man...they are pumping this show in London, FM96 has talked about it alot in the past two hours...maybe trying to drum up interest since it's only 1.5 hours away.

5:04 AM "LIVE AND LET DIE" - GUNS N' ROSES

8:07 AM "YESTERDAYS" - GUNS N' ROSES

9:27 AM "SWEET CHILD O' MINE" - GUNS N' ROSES

three times in 4.5 hours is pretty good. they also had a discussion about whether it was "really" gnr, but the concenus seems to be that Axl is who people want to see and that lots of bands have members that come and go. Made a little bit of fun of Slash, in that he can only pull off small shows with him headling since he is not a singer and never will be. A couple of fans have also called in to testify how great gnr is live. One dude even sang the praises of DJ.

fun day!

Any news on the opener for this show? I haven't heard a thing yet.

Also, when are doors? I've gotta jet out of work early and catch the train from Union...I can't f'n wait for this show.

The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen) are opening. As for the doors, I'm not sure, but I'll be hanging out early.

Any news on the opener for this show? I haven't heard a thing yet.

Also, when are doors? I've gotta jet out of work early and catch the train from Union...I can't f'n wait for this show.

The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen) are opening. As for the doors, I'm not sure, but I'll be hanging out early.

Cool, thanks. I'll be down there as soon as I can, hopefully it doesn't take too long to get to Copps.