Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is doing GA FLoor? What time is everyone lining up? Can't waitttt gonna be amazing - as always

Second this question - what would be a good time to get there if I'm trying to make the rail?

If you there an hour to an hour and a half early, you'll be good. Line for Wilkes-Barre stayed short for quite a while, and that was on a weekend.

anywhere i can still buy cheap floor tickets??? I tried ticketmaster but it seems that all the floor seats that are on sale are sold out but the full priced ones are left. Is it possible that if I wait it out that they would put more floor tickets on sale? or should I just take what I can get now?? any thoughts?

anywhere i can still buy cheap floor tickets??? I tried ticketmaster but it seems that all the floor seats that are on sale are sold out but the full priced ones are left. Is it possible that if I wait it out that they would put more floor tickets on sale? or should I just take what I can get now?? any thoughts?

I believe floors are sold out, if you don't get tix now you can try scalpers outside but you run the risk of higher prices. If you are ok with seats there are good ones still on ticketmaster

try kijiji, but at your own risk

Edited by gunsguy

when i tried to buy a floor ticket for full price it let me but when i tried again with the password it didnt show me any tickets? I would much prefer the floors too because I have allways got floor tickets if possible. yes there are still good seats but i think im goin to wait until monday then give up if nothing is there :S

when i tried to buy a floor ticket for full price it let me but when i tried again with the password it didnt show me any tickets? I would much prefer the floors too because I have allways got floor tickets if possible. yes there are still good seats but i think im goin to wait until monday then give up if nothing is there :S

Don't be cheap over a few dollars for one of the best night you will experience!!!

Don't be cheap over a few dollars for one of the best night you will experience!!!

its not cheap when you have 60 dollars in your bank account...im actually bankrupting myself as it is.

Hey I was listening to Y108 tonight and they said that there's rumors they won't play this show. I see they cancelled a show in Albany but Played Chicago the next night. I wonder if poor ticket sales will cause a cancellation? (im assuming poor ticket sales based on the 2 for 1 ticket promo)

Who is doing GA FLoor? What time is everyone lining up? Can't waitttt gonna be amazing - as always

Second this question - what would be a good time to get there if I'm trying to make the rail?

The last show at cops the floor was actually pretty tame - by about mid show I had been pushed up to the front right in the center without much hassle at all. I didn't even enter the arena until Baz was almost done... and we drank a bunch of beers waiting Gun's. All in all - i don't think timing matters... its all about motivation :)

Hey I was listening to Y108 tonight and they said that there's rumors they won't play this show. I see they cancelled a show in Albany but Played Chicago the next night. I wonder if poor ticket sales will cause a cancellation? (im assuming poor ticket sales based on the 2 for 1 ticket promo)

The last show at cops the floor was actually pretty tame - by about mid show I had been pushed up to the front right in the center without much hassle at all. I didn't even enter the arena until Baz was almost done... and we drank a bunch of beers waiting Gun's. All in all - i don't think timing matters... its all about motivation :)

The rumour if they mentioned it is 100% false, Guns will be in Hamilton on Monday. There are 2 radio dj's on Y108 that do not like GN'R or Axl, it was likely one of those assholes

---

Del James

Camden tonight, Canada is next....

5 hours ago...

Edited by gunsguy

Dj ASHBA™

I just woke. Pulling in a truck stop to grab some breakfast right before we head into Canada! New Jersey/Phili you guys were amazing last night! Many thank's for being such an insane crowd last night! Much love! Btw.... good morning everyone!!

Guest loverefrained

Dj ASHBA™

I just woke. Pulling in a truck stop to grab some breakfast right before we head into Canada! New Jersey/Phili you guys were amazing last night! Many thank's for being such an insane crowd last night! Much love! Btw.... good morning everyone!!

The butterflies have officially landed!!

Nope, not true. Chicago show was a few weeks ago and Albany was supposed to be this week.

Nope, not true. Chicago show was a few weeks ago and Albany was supposed to be this week.

My bad. I was meaning the Worcester show, not Chicago.

Just thought I would point out to anyone from out of town who wants to eat prior to the show, the best spot in Hamilton is just down the street from the concert. Place is called Mex-I-Can and is amazing. Just ate here last night. I recommend the guacamole starter and the chicken super burrito! (it is also licensed)

I believe me and my fellow concert goers will be meeting at the Slainte Irish pub before the show tomorrow. There was a few other groups of GNR fans here last time. Any other spots that ppl plan on meeting?

wtf...why are you talking about bad tickets selling when this tour is very sucessfulll...Worcester and yesterday show had more than 7000 each...There were couple shows with this number,and couple 10000+ shows...for bandwith bad reputation like new guns n roses is,this is amazing selling...Go to show and enjy,this is the best what rnr could offer...I watched them twice,and enjoed 6 hours