Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ON the train for tonight show. I don't even know if I've slept last night!

I'm glad to say I did! :lol:

Can't wait to meet some of you guys tonight! Feel free to come up and say hi to me at some point tonight if you see me, I'll be in the GN'R skull shirt from the last Canadian leg, and I'll probably have a red Under Armour track jacket on outside, depending on how cold it is.

I've got a class at 10:30, then I'll be on my way up!

Edited by Powerage5

Hell Yeah !!! the day is here i am so pumped.Well i am heading out to head to Hamilton in about a 1/2 hr,got a 3hr ride from peterborough my brother and friends meeting there ,they are coming from Windsor,I am in sec 122 row 5 seat 9 and sec 122 row 8 seat 1-4..I'll check once more before i go to see if anyone is meeting up anywhere,oh ya anyone staying at the Sheraton,I got my battery;s charges and a full mem card so i'll recored what i can and get as many pic's as i can Cheers and cya at the show,oh ya I am hoping to hear Civil War tonight :o)

Edited by peterboroguycanada

How strict were they with cameras in 2010? Specifically at this venue that is...

in 2010 VERY signs on every door. Use your imagination though

---

Guns N' Roses

OH CANADA! looking forward to our date this evening with Taylor Momsen's The Pretty Reckless and all the folks at Copps Coliseum • Hamilton Place • Hamilton Convention Centre.

---

Local weather currently 6 celcius overcast with a huge chance of November Rain this evening

Edited by gunsguy

How strict were they with cameras in 2010? Specifically at this venue that is...

It was unbelievable. Maybe I was just in a bad section, but you weren't even allowed to have your cell phone in your hand to text someone. Got into some real screaming matches with security that night. Hopefully they've calmed down a bit this year.

Cheers,

Andrew

I seen them freak on some fans demanding the batteries from cameras, threatning to take iphones etc, It is the venue security power trip

having said that you look at the floor and see a sea of lights from cameras and iphones

Edited by gunsguy

Security was very anal last year, even Sebastian freaked out at security when he told everyone to take out their phones. Security tried to take the phones away and Sebastian lost it, their is a video somewhere on youtube

Have an awesome time tonight! They'll probably drive right through London on the way to Auburn Hills...I'll stand out on the highway and wave as they drive bye LOL.

Hope your crowd has alot of energy... it seems like most bands 'feed' off the energy of the crowd, but THIS band seems to have a never ending supply of thier own power to spray the people with.

Stay Dry!

hey everyone,well i made it to hamilton,there are signs all over the doors saying No camera's buti am sure you'll get in with them if they don;t have big detachable lens on them the security says but not positive.well i am pumped and ready to have a blast,I don;t l'll be back on as i am using internet in hotel lobby,Cheers to everyone going it's going to be awesome.incase anyone is staying at the sheraton also i am in room 1407..

I emailed the Customer Service the following:

Coma16

> Hi! How strict will your security be tonight for Guns N' Roses? Most venues allow non-professional cameras but I've heard the security at Copps takes it upon themselves to enforce it like the gestapo. What do you think?

Copps

> Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. No professional cameras allowed. Enjoy the concert.

Coma16

Thanks for the quick reply - what is considered a "professional" camera. I have a very small cannon digital camera (your typical consumer digital camera). So you think I will be fine?

Copps

It means no large, professional lenses. You might be fine with a small camera.

_________

I have a feeling that I shouldn't trust the information desk person...

I emailed the Customer Service the following:

Coma16

> Hi! How strict will your security be tonight for Guns N' Roses? Most venues allow non-professional cameras but I've heard the security at Copps takes it upon themselves to enforce it like the gestapo. What do you think?

Copps

> Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. No professional cameras allowed. Enjoy the concert.

Coma16

Thanks for the quick reply - what is considered a "professional" camera. I have a very small cannon digital camera (your typical consumer digital camera). So you think I will be fine?

Copps

It means no large, professional lenses. You might be fine with a small camera.

_________

I have a feeling that I shouldn't trust the information desk person...

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Love how they Might lol, depends on the security, if your staying nearby or have a vehicle to bring it to then you can if you get caught on way in, otherwise your in who cares. I have seen many cameras at shows many times

It is one of those things, if you bring it you could get in shit, if you don't your pissed you didn't after everyone else has one

Edited by gunsguy