Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GUNS N' ROSES Frontman Stops Monterrey Concert After Fans 'Throw S**t' On Stage - Oct. 24, 2011

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

jmapelian

jmapelian

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • 22-February 06

I read the NY Post everyday and every week there are a couple of concert reviews - usually they are pretty straight forward but if an incident likes this happens they make a note of it and why it happened - so for a reporter covering the concert to report on an incident like this happening is not focusing on the negatives but actually reporting on the concert - think of it like a reporter reporting the score of the Cardinals game when they won 16-7 without mentioning anywhere in the article that Poujols hit 3 fucking Home Runs - I don't think it's anti-GnR bias as much as it is fact based reporting - if Axl doesn't want shit thrown at him, he should take the fucking stage on time

this. with some blogs there might be a slant, but most of the time these articles that the nutters are saying diss Axl are really just stating what happened.

Sure,you aren't biased at all,looking for another article to plagiarise Sunny?
Most media "journalists",in fact the mainstream media are addicted to writing negative-slant articles about GNR.It's a sure way for them to get noticed by writing derogatory,shit articles that is not-so-much reporting,than it is character assasination and moaning,bitching,and whining.

It honestly makes no sense to constantly berate GNR endlessly,ad nausem unless you are trying to use the name to get noticed like Blabbermouth,Hulk Hogan,Tim Butters, and some of you here do the exact same maneuvering. This is supposed to be a fan forum? Yet the same group of people constantly have nothing more redeeming to occupy their time with.

GNR has never followed the "rock blueprint" has never caved in,or sold out.Integrity trumps "following rules" in my book. I don't give a happy damn what time GNR takes the stage,and don't blame GNR for refusing to be a Target for some fucking idiot's misplaced rage.
If you don't like the way GNR does business,well you are taking it way too personally because you may not agree,or like the way things are handled but,not to sound trite it is none of your business,you can still appreciate the music,regardless.

While it's true that all the self-important keyboard jockeys that post anonymous shit remarks about GNR,don't matter and won't alter a thing,it's a disgrace to call this a GNR forum,and condone some of the comments that the cuntastic idiots post.That is why I left,why I don't plan on visiting regularly.Ignoring something you know is wrong is condoning it to remain.It is a handful of circle-jerks that make this a negative buzz-kill of a supposed "fan forum",its a travesty.

I'm fucking enjoying this tour,despite all the beleaguered whining insignificunts, cowering behind their keyboards and making "witty and edgy" comments that they tug off to,when mommy isn't watching and compensating for a lack in their lives. Not pointing the finger at only this forum, although if you read enough it is basically the same clown troupe under various usernames that populate the internet.

It's not by any means inclusive of everyone here,prayers & positivity to the members that can,and obviously do appreciate and support GNRs,the hateraid squad can go straight to hell,and I honestly hope that all the negativity you spawn comes back to you threefold.Karma,baby! :thumbsup:

you've got problems dude

sleeper

sleeper

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts
  • 14-December 08

I read the NY Post everyday and every week there are a couple of concert reviews - usually they are pretty straight forward but if an incident likes this happens they make a note of it and why it happened - so for a reporter covering the concert to report on an incident like this happening is not focusing on the negatives but actually reporting on the concert - think of it like a reporter reporting the score of the Cardinals game when they won 16-7 without mentioning anywhere in the article that Poujols hit 3 fucking Home Runs - I don't think it's anti-GnR bias as much as it is fact based reporting - if Axl doesn't want shit thrown at him, he should take the fucking stage on time

this. with some blogs there might be a slant, but most of the time these articles that the nutters are saying diss Axl are really just stating what happened.

Sure,you aren't biased at all,looking for another article to plagiarise Sunny?
Most media "journalists",in fact the mainstream media are addicted to writing negative-slant articles about GNR.It's a sure way for them to get noticed by writing derogatory,shit articles that is not-so-much reporting,than it is character assasination and moaning,bitching,and whining.

It honestly makes no sense to constantly berate GNR endlessly,ad nausem unless you are trying to use the name to get noticed like Blabbermouth,Hulk Hogan,Tim Butters, and some of you here do the exact same maneuvering. This is supposed to be a fan forum? Yet the same group of people constantly have nothing more redeeming to occupy their time with.

GNR has never followed the "rock blueprint" has never caved in,or sold out.Integrity trumps "following rules" in my book. I don't give a happy damn what time GNR takes the stage,and don't blame GNR for refusing to be a Target for some fucking idiot's misplaced rage.
If you don't like the way GNR does business,well you are taking it way too personally because you may not agree,or like the way things are handled but,not to sound trite it is none of your business,you can still appreciate the music,regardless.

While it's true that all the self-important keyboard jockeys that post anonymous shit remarks about GNR,don't matter and won't alter a thing,it's a disgrace to call this a GNR forum,and condone some of the comments that the cuntastic idiots post.That is why I left,why I don't plan on visiting regularly.Ignoring something you know is wrong is condoning it to remain.It is a handful of circle-jerks that make this a negative buzz-kill of a supposed "fan forum",its a travesty.

I'm fucking enjoying this tour,despite all the beleaguered whining insignificunts, cowering behind their keyboards and making "witty and edgy" comments that they tug off to,when mommy isn't watching and compensating for a lack in their lives. Not pointing the finger at only this forum, although if you read enough it is basically the same clown troupe under various usernames that populate the internet.

It's not by any means inclusive of everyone here,prayers & positivity to the members that can,and obviously do appreciate and support GNRs,the hateraid squad can go straight to hell,and I honestly hope that all the negativity you spawn comes back to you threefold.Karma,baby! :thumbsup:

you've got problems dude

That's for sure this dude needs to find a nice place to rest for awhile! He apparantly believes in karma I think some has just got him.

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • 05-December 10

Axl can be such a little bitch. First he comes out three hours late and then he has the nerve to stop the first goddamn song after a minute.

Way to absolutely destroy the buzz in the arena.

Why are you here?

Because I'm a Guns N' Roses fan.

jmapelian

jmapelian

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • 22-February 06
you come on 3 hours late then claim you want to have fun? :fuckyou:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users