Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news- so shall we try and guess the questions and likely answers that'll be given?

To Axl:

-his thoughts on Chinese Democracy, and its perceived failure

-Why did it take so long to release

-new album on the horizon?

-his relationship with the old band members

DJ:

-What's it like trying to replace Slash

i hope axl talks about hof 2012 and stop rumours about it.

A question about GN'R future would be awesome.

They'll defo be a question about whats in store for GNR in the future. This will be the best update we'll ever get on the second album. Its probably a bit too much to think that we'll be given a title name, likely release date- but at least we can expect an acknowledgement that the second album is/isn't underway.

This will be the best update we'll ever get on the second album. Its probably a bit too much to think that we'll be given a title name, likely release date- but at least we can expect an acknowledgement that the second album is/isn't underway.

Then again it comes from the man who spent a decade presenting us wildly different plans on stage and in interviews to release one or two or three albums and/or bonus tracks and/or maybe online tracks and so on. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Schwarzgold

Coincidentally, my Comcast DVR guide has the 11/11 That Metal Show description with Slash and Sam Dunn. Looks like Slash's segment might be axe'd (or Axl'd)...

Here is the description as it's currently listed:

That Metal Show

Slash / Sam Dunn

TV Listings

Fri, 11/11 11:00-12:00a

473 VH1CL

Edited by TheViper

Why DJ and not Bumble ? :/

Great news, but it seems a lot clear to me DJ is Axl's darling, which is a shame, beucase Ron is a lot better (comparing their solo stuff, and obviously that's just my opinion).

Maybe Eddie asked for Axl and DJ.

Yeah no shit...D.J seems more "marketable" I guess, as well and more well known with his other work.

VH1 Website shows for november 11

11:00 PM :That Metal Show

Slash / Sam Dunn

Guests include Slash (Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snake Pit) and Sam Dunn (producer of Metal Evolution, Metal: A Headbanger's Journey and Rush: Beyond The ...

Why DJ and not Bumble ? :/

Great news, but it seems a lot clear to me DJ is Axl's darling, which is a shame, beucase Ron is a lot better (comparing their solo stuff, and obviously that's just my opinion).

Or that people view DJ as the main guitarist of the three? He pretty much does the Slash role. Although Ron is fuckin' cool, DJ is clearly the better option to have on an interview with Axl.