Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

UPDATE:

This was in fact GN'R related!

Axl and Dj did an one hour interview with That Metal Show in Miami.

The episode will air November 11 on VH1 Classic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know GN'R and Axl especially is among the most wanted guests at That Metal Show.

Some hours ago (22 to be exact) Eddie Trunk tweeted this:

Due to a last minute TMS shoot this weekend me, @realdonjamieson & @Mrjimflorentine will not make Chiller Expo in NJ. Enjoy if your going.

22 hours ago

Then this:

We are all headed out of town on a secret TMS mission! I'll share details when I can. Should be interesting...

22 hours ago

sorry but will not be able to be at Chiller this weekend, going out of town last minute.

9 hours ago

Don Jamieson tweeted:

My band @gunfirensodomy will not be at Dingbatz Fri night nor will @EddieTrunk @Mrjimflorentine & I be there Sun. Shooting surprise TMS ep!

17 hours ago

This is just a wild shot in the dark... but who knows? :xmassrudolph:

Edited by spirit83

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be shocked if Axl agreed to do TMS, but it'd be awesome if he did. Hopefully if he does they do a full hour and are allowed to ask some good questions.

Actually me too, I don't think the talk show setting is Axl's thing. An interview setting with the band on tour, with no audience, would be more plausible..

I'd be shocked if Axl agreed to do TMS, but it'd be awesome if he did. Hopefully if he does they do a full hour and are allowed to ask some good questions.

Actually me too, I don't think the talk show setting is Axl's thing. An interview setting with the band on tour, with no audience, would be more plausible..

But since they were leaving town I guess whatever they are doing isn't going to be in the talk show setting? Not very familiar with TMS, do they do that often? If not, who would they do it for?

But since they were leaving town I guess whatever they are doing isn't going to be in the talk show setting? Not very familiar with TMS, do they do that often? If not, who would they do it for?

Yeah that's why I thought of the possibilty.

They haven't had a full show out of the studio before, just segments.

They are probably going to the show(s) in Fla., doing some taping, will score interview (video) with the musicians and Eddie MAY get some audio interview with Axl. Maybe. No way Axl does full on TMS interview.

Edited by Snowmass

Just trying to get the pieces of the puzzle together here..

Jim Florentine says he's (himself, not Axl) gonna be on The Nick and Artie Show tonight, he didn't specify if it was in studio or a call-in. Anyone know where they are located? I know it's carried by 940 WINZ in southern Florida (Miami?), is the studiio there?

If it's in Florida.... well.

If it's not, the possibility is still there if he's just calling in to the show.

Well, if by some crazy chance Axl would agree to appear on That Metal Show, it won't probably be seen for awhile since they had their season finale already.

Who knows? I mean Slash, Steven, Duff and Matt have all been on the show, but Axl is another story.

I would think if they let him talk about what he wants to talk about, then maybe Axl would go on the show.

Sometimes these guys are annoying and Eddie always interrupts the guests and I don't think Axl would go for that.

I guess we'll know soon enough.

I still say find Kurt Loader and let him interview Ax. That might work.

Season premiere of season 9 is November 11. (Guest then is actually Slash)

With surprise guest Axl Rose and let the games begin! lol Slash again. Doesn't this man have anything sweet 16 parties to play? ha ha

Slash has plenty to do. Like make records and tour. And actually have fun, do media interviews, promote, be fan friendly....imagine that. Kinda like Axl used to do back in the day.

I saw Eddie Trunk's listing and immediately guessed/hoped it had something to do with GNR. It's a great show regardless of how many times I disagree with their lists. Axl did Trunk's radio show years ago, so fingers crossed...

If it is about GN'R or Axl, they will probably announce it as soon as all went OK, cause of course they are not going to be too sure about that beforehand. I am sure they want to create a buzz beforehand to make the show a viewing success. And YES, Axl appearing would be a success, Eddie says he has never been asked as much about an interview as the Axl interview in 2006.

Season premiere of season 9 is November 11. (Guest then is actually Slash)

With surprise guest Axl Rose and let the games begin! lol Slash again. Doesn't this man have anything sweet 16 parties to play? ha ha

Slash has plenty to do. Like make records and tour. And actually have fun, do media interviews, promote, be fan friendly....imagine that. Kinda like Axl used to do back in the day.

yeah before the switch flipped and he went batsh*t crayzee