Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season premiere of season 9 is November 11. (Guest then is actually Slash)

With surprise guest Axl Rose and let the games begin! lol Slash again. Doesn't this man have anything sweet 16 parties to play? ha ha

Slash has plenty to do. Like make records and tour. And actually have fun, do media interviews, promote, be fan friendly....imagine that. Kinda like Axl used to do back in the day.

yeah before the switch flipped and he went batsh*t crayzee

Get a room you 2....and why post here? There is a section for Saul fans :shrugs:

We don't need your propaganda in this section.

Your head is so far up Bill Baileys ass...but I digress. The point is/was: noone ripped Axl for "not having any sweet 16 parties to do" etc...back when he was a cool cat and was all over RS, MTV etc... funny, he wasn't a "sell out" then but Slash is now.

On topic; if this is gnr related, I hope we get some juicy details from axl. One can only dream...

If it indeed is, I hope it'll be a full 1 hour exclusive as well, without any other segments. Since it looks like it's out of the studio, that would be a good bet as well.

Get a room you 2....and why post here? There is a section for Saul fans :shrugs:

you have no room to talk, you lil' rascal psycho... :tongue2:

Ain't that the truth. I'm gonna start referring lolcano as nathan gale.

Reported.

Looks like 'cano tattled. And he just didn't tattle, he told you he tattled.

Maybe they called Eddie after they realized it was a terrible idea to announce news on the MyGNR fan board. But most likely, it would just be about promoting the tour.

Again, if this is GN'R related... :lol:

The tour starts today. When would this episode air? No use if it's the very last episode of the season.

The way they worded it though makes it sound like some sort of surprise/exclusive/bonus episode.

Maybe they called Eddie after they realized it was a terrible idea to announce news on the MyGNR fan board. But most likely, it would just be about promoting the tour.

Again, if this is GN'R related... :lol:

The tour starts today. When would this episode air? No use if it's the very last episode of the season.

The way they worded it though makes it sound like some sort of surprise/exclusive/bonus episode.

Which would make it likely they air it where it fits the best, i.e. soon.

I know GN'R and Axl especially is among the most wanted guests at That Metal Show.

Some hours ago (22 to be exact) Eddie Trunk tweeted this:

Due to a last minute TMS shoot this weekend me, @realdonjamieson & @Mrjimflorentine will not make Chiller Expo in NJ. Enjoy if your going.

22 hours ago

Then this:

We are all headed out of town on a secret TMS mission! I'll share details when I can. Should be interesting...

22 hours ago

sorry but will not be able to be at Chiller this weekend, going out of town last minute.

9 hours ago

Don Jamieson tweeted:

My band @gunfirensodomy will not be at Dingbatz Fri night nor will @EddieTrunk @Mrjimflorentine & I be there Sun. Shooting surprise TMS ep!

17 hours ago

This is just a wild shot in the dark... but who knows? :xmassrudolph:

The moment Eddie did that first tweet, I replied with "Covering the GN'R Tour Opener??"

I really think that's gonna be it.

hey cupcakes stop bashing GN'R fans. Get a life idiots.

You're the one who got pissed/went off when Slash' name came up. Noone was even going down the Slash vs road or GnR vs New GnR road, all that was said was Slash is gonna be on TMS and how great it is that he does that stuff....you just lost it at the mention of Slash. But agreed, back to possible Axl on TMS talk.....

you have no room to talk, you lil' rascal psycho... :tongue2:

Ain't that the truth. I'm gonna start referring lolcano as nathan gale.

I don't get how lolcano is the best you guys can come up with. While typing this I thought of 3 better ones than ''lolcano''.

Give the guy a break, he does this stuff for a reason. And that reason is guys like you, trust me.

Anyway ''Bobbo'', to me you always sound like the guy that can't have fun in anything and never has something good to say.

Your name is even cupcake-related btw. Never had the intention to bring it up but oh oh the irony in this.

Bobbo

To actively hurt a conversation by speaking arrogantly and with authority when in reality Kevin Love is closer to being MVP of the 2010-2011 NBA regular season 30 games in than you are to being informative on the subject. Missing multiple layups on camera doesn't hurt.

Stan: Wow John, you totally bobbo'd that meeting yesterday.

John: FML

So so true.

Edited by UcudBmineCD

Probably not TMS but maybe an interview, if they even are talking about GNR.

They tweeted at about it being a "surprise TMS episode".

Come on people. It is the opening weekend, it's sudden, it's secret, they seem excited (Eddie have brought up the 2006 Axl interview as special and the one he still gets the most questions about)... It's a very good chance this is about Axl.

In what way did I try to be a hero actually, I think volcano is a cool guy and have nothing against him whatsoever.

If only you got to talk to him. He has his reasons, so do I. Not so sure about you tho.

Anyway, ontopic:

I don't think it'll be as huge as some of you guys anticipate it. Probably some stuff about the tour and maybe an interview with Ron or DJ

Anyway, ontopic:

I don't think it'll be as huge as some of you guys anticipate it. Probably some stuff about the tour and maybe an interview with Ron or DJ

TMS would never reschedule at the last minute, travel and put in a surprise episode for that. If they wanted to cover the start of the GN'R tour and do an interview with DJ or Ron in connection with that, they would have just scheduled that a long time ago and put it in their regular schedule. Seriously, you think Eddie Trunk would go "MY GOD!! RON THAL WANTS TO SPEAK!!! CANCEL MY APPOINTMENTS, LET'S GO TO THE AIRPORT RIGHT AWAY!!"?

Edited by Changes

He has his reasons

they mostly involve this unhealth obsession with everything Axl does/says and the need to "correct/gnreducate" anyone who disagrees... Rivaled only by the likes of Miser, Jim Bob, Funeral, ChrisAxl, PigVomit, and Warchild...

Edited by moreblack

He has his reasons

they mostly involve this unhealth obsession with everything Axl does/says and the need to "correct/gnreducate" anyone who disagrees... Rivaled only by the likes of Miser, Jim Bob, Funeral, ChrisAxl, PigVomit, and Warchild...

I'm not getting involved in this specifically.....but as a side note, the person who actually used the phrase "I need to educate" on here was one of the Axl-haters. I can specifically recall the post. When asked why he cared what others thought (Axl supporters) he said that he felt he had to educate them, as their opinions of why the old band split up was wrong.

So it is a bit ironic now that the "educate" thing is being used as an insult against the main Axl supporters. I was even bashed for trying to "educate" people, by the actual person who first used the education line about a year ago!

It is the basic cycle of people not living up to the same standards they hold others to. And they justify it because their "opinion" is actually 100% correct, whereas those opposing are misguided ignorant sheep who are unwilling to look at the facts with an unbiased eye.

Sort of like this guy "This guy should be banned because he called me a vulgar name. I hate that c*nt." And not realizing he is doing the exact same thing he is complaining about.

I haven't been following this story.

Could the big surprise be Slash announcing the new lead singer for Velvet Revolver?