Axl seems happier

ChristianGNR

I'm not sayin' he's a sad person, but Axl seems to be way happier onstage than last year.

He's running a lot more, moving and dancing while the band is doing solos during the songs (instead of going backstage all the time), joking with the band members and smiling all the time.

Axl looks like more confident too and you can see in every bandmember's face the satisfaction of playing live.

Take a look at these clip of Orlando:

Edited by ChrisMaciel

I'm not sayin' he's a sad person, but Axl seems to be way happier onstage than last year.

He's running a lot more, moving and dancing while the band is doing solos during the songs (instead of going backstage all the time), joking with the band members and smiling all the time.

Axl looks like more confident too and you can see in every bandmember's face the satisfaction of playing live.

Take a look at these clip of Orlando:

Wow, I think we're gonna get some great bootlegs from the US shows. And what's up with Axl indeed, did he really kiss Tommy on the mouth? It was hilarious. And the story about his grandma was funny too. I think that was the best version of KOHD I've heard since the 90's, but where the hell did DJ climb in during that second solo? Don't Cry was amazing as well, I wish I could go to one of these shows.

It's a bit farfetched ofcourse but maybe it's some sing that good things are about to go down. His great mood, the energy, the jokes, the interaction with the crowd. It looks like the US is giving them a chance, the crowds are great. They seem to appreciate everyone in the band judging by their screaming as soon as DJ, or Tommy or anybody steps forward during songs! And ofcourse the interview which we will be hearing soon, I'm getting more excited about that now I've seen these video's!

Edited by UcudBmineCD

I started a thread a while ago about "Axl's Happiness" and I was written off as a crazy person. I felt Axl was much happier in 06' than he was in 09-10', for the same reasons mentioned in the OP, and I couldn't quite get a whole lot of people to see what I was saying.

Hopefully now, seeing this change in Axl's demeanor in 2011, people will start to realize that maybe he wasn't doing all that hot in 09-10', emotionally/psychologically, for whatever reason.

Glad to see Axl back to normal...whatever that is. :)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=178106&st=0

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War

Lol! He actually did kiss Tommy! He seems to be in a much better place mentally than he was even back at the start of the tour, I think when things go according to plan he's able just to cruise and make the absolute most of the ride. The problem is he's quite sensitive to when things go wrong and can't shrug it off and deal with it later, it very much has to be dealt with "in the moment."

well yeesss he is super cute! Singing great, great band , great scenario and great voice. I t might be because most of the shows have sold at least 80 %..I would be happy too :lol: more money for beatiful freaking models :( ...You little devil you Axl If he is happy Im happy...!!!

Yeah,he's definitely happy and also in a great mood! The chemistry in the band is amazing! Love this line-up! Axl is just the real deal.. Its good to see him smile and to know he's having a great time with the band and the audience.. He's not fake!

I think it is more than DJ. He interacts with all the guys a lot. But he seemed in pretty high spirits last year outside of the "the last year was the worst in my life" at the start. He was dancing around, smiling, playing around with DJ and Ron, saying random shit with Tommy. I think he was in a pretty good mood last year, too.