Guns N' Roses NOV 2nd 2011 - Atlanta, GA Phillips Arena UPDATE THREAD

Guest Gunns

The ATL show is the best rock concert I've ever had the pleasure of attending. Axl's vocals have never sounded better, and the band just flat-out rocks!

Here's Mr. Brownstone -- the video quality isn't great due to our nosebleed seats, but the sound is good:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Estranged' is sounding good these days. Quite wonderfully played by the band, Axl's adding some rasp in there and holding long notes. I really enjoyed this performance a lot. :)

Those high notes at the end are... not very good to be honest. He sounds like an old woman. But it is strange because he seems to be switching to a raspy voice almost within i note and then suddenly it sounds good.

Would like to add that this seems to have been an absolutely awesome show

'Estranged' is sounding good these days. Quite wonderfully played by the band, Axl's adding some rasp in there and holding long notes. I really enjoyed this performance a lot. :)

Those high notes at the end are... not very good to be honest. He sounds like an old woman. But it is strange because he seems to be switching to a raspy voice almost within i note and then suddenly it sounds good.

Would like to add that this seems to have been an absolutely awesome show

awesome performance Axl..I love Estranged..bring it to Youngstown,OH dec. 7th...cant wait....Stevie D

Those high notes at the end are... not very good to be honest. He sounds like an old woman

LOL, shut up.

Im surprised no one has mentioned the fucking incredible performance from Tommy for My Generation. Brought out the inner punk and and threw down his bass and smashed the mic into the ground near the end of the song. It was incredibly raw and adrenaline fueled.

Certainly looks like her but I would have assumed she'd no longer be 25 which makes me wonder.

It's her at the show, she posted it on her FB. She's almost 46, she looks amazing. ^_^

Edited by Angelica

Certainly looks like her but I would have assumed she'd no longer be 25 which makes me wonder.

It's her at the show, she posted it on her FB. She's almost 46, she looks amazing. ^_^

What did she say about the show? :)

Someone asked if she had fun and she said yes. If you google search, more recent pics of her around (mostly stuff she uploaded to FB). She really does appear to have stopped aging in the 90s, but not in a botoxy Real Housewives way.

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/erin-everly-picture-16540242.htm

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/erin-everly-picture-15232021.htm

Edited by Angelica