Erin Everly @ the Atlanta GNR show :o

Down on the Shore

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She lives in Atlanta, the show was in Atlanta, she looks just like Erin.

It's Erin, if it were in any other city you may have doubted it.

And now close this thread, who cares about it anyway.

And she's hot.

ok, this girl looks like erin twenty years ago, not like the actual pics of her

but is more funny thinks that she is Erin rolleyes.gif and the guy behind her is Slash?? rofl-lol.gif both decided go to gnr concert.

Actually, I always wondered if the reason why Axl never booked Atlanta shows on the two previous tours (2002 & 2006) was because he knew she was here.

Yeah, 'cause she (or any old bandmates/friends/gals) couldn't just hop on a plane and see Axl at any venue. He played London's O2, isn't that where Seymour lives? And if she was invited to see Axl at Atlanta wouldn't he have set her up with better tix like on stage (you know what I mean) or front row side stage etc....

It's a pic taken with a crappy cell phone camera. So it's not surprising.

no, no, her face now is thinner, and her hair is straight and dark. Look actuals pics about her, the clothes, come on, is not Erin!!

It's a pic taken with a crappy cell phone camera. So it's not surprising.

no, no, her face now is thinner, and her hair is straight and dark. Look actuals pics about her, the clothes, come on, is not Erin!!

The picture originates from her verified FB. It's her.

But, all the same - if it really is Erin Everly (and I don't know if there really are any valid FB pages of her out there and whether this pic is for real) you can't help wonder why she's there. Wasn't she the one who sued Axl and claimed abuse? Maybe she wanted to get a kick out of hearing that song live - with Uncle Axl being in top form, i'm sure she would have.

Edit : I can imagine that some loony from here is going to end up asking Axl about this - please don't :crazy:

Was wondering this myself. It's bizarre to say the least. I don't know what her reasoning was, but it raises some questions.

Ali

She's obviously put all that shit behind her, this often happens once you get older have a family and realise the more important things in life. Good on her I say!!

It's a part of her past, and we have no idea what really went on. Might have had some lawyer influence just to get an out of court settlement... sometimes they say things that are career damaging and humiliating. Had it happened in 2011, it would've been all over the internet.. Twitter almost broke up Slash and Perla.

It's likely someone would have pointed this out by now in the previous 6 pages that I was too lazy to read through, but I hadn't heard that the restraining order that she had placed on Axl years before had expired so I assume her attending might have been a misdemeanor felany? And if so, I'm sure some site like TMZ or parez would have picked up on it by now?

Meh, it looks like her

A8R