SPIN: Inside Axl Rose's First TV Interview in Over a Decade

auad

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are far better shows than tokyo...Chicago 92'...Paris '92...the clips from the Slane Castle show in '92 are full of energy...hell even the St. Louis show is top notch...even though it kind of got out of hand at one point....from what i've read n' heard ritz was actually one of the weaker shows during that east coast run...axl's had hurt his voice and couldn't go all out...but good show nevertheless

there are far better shows than tokyo...Chicago 92'...Paris '92...the clips from the Slane Castle show in '92 are full of energy...hell even the St. Louis show is top notch...even though it kind of got out of hand at one point....from what i've read n' heard ritz was actually one of the weaker shows during that east coast run...axl's had hurt his voice and couldn't go all out...but good show nevertheless

ahhh...Chicago 92...Great concert. One of the best!

Look at this retard. I know there are some pretty dumb Slash fans that crawl around here, but you are doing your best to move up the ranks. I can't believe you are stupid enough to think Slash can keep up with Ron (Wouldn't that make me a Ron ass kisser? Dumbass.) in any way shape or form. I would love to see Slash attempt anything from CD. The sad fact is that Slash can't even play his own stuff right live, much less improve on it. If you clean the shit out of your ears from having your head so far up Slash's ass, you might be able to hear that.

Were we talkin' about Ron and CD or we were talkin' about Estranged dumbass? Where did I say that Slash is better than Ron? Hahaha, what a stupid, retarded, self-contented person you are. Funny thing is, you think you're right and your nonsense about "hey look at this retard" can annoy some people but me. Only cry babies and new members sugar daddies will react like you do. Do I care? I don't give a damn fuck. Slash did a nice job back then and like I said, even though he wasn't in top form most of the time he did his best to put a good show. Nightrain solos were changed every damn night and they were amazing (if you need to talk improvisation). I don't feel like he has a hard time playing his own stuff, at least he doesn't need to look at the damn guitar the whole time :rofl-lol:. Cry and moan about it, I don't fuckin' care :).

Edited by pi2loc

I know you want to show him how stupid his statement is, but there's no need to point out the obvious. Only on the GNR Dreamland a virtuoso can't play Slash's or Izzy's (technically mediocre at best) stuff - just like Brain couldn't play YCBM because it apparently was a challenging song for him. It's funny to notice that some of them even believe that guys like Bucket, Brain or Ron aren't better technical players than Slash, Izzy and Steven and when they do, they use the "feeling card"... HAHAHAHA! Yes, everyone knows how feeling is a subjective (internal) experience and nobody else can feel it for you, but they keep the stupid (and subjective) argument because... I don't know why, but it is indeed stupid.

1. I never said they couldn't play Slash's or Izzy's stuff, so kindly shut the fuck up.

2. I never said that Bucket, Brain or Ron aren't better technical players than Slash and/or Izzy, so kindly shut the fuck up.

3. I never used the 'feeling card', so kindly shut the fuck up.

I've heard BBF's solo stuff and it's cool. He's a great guitarist, not the type of music I really like but still great and I'll always say that Bucket was the best replacement for Slash and the other guys. I'm still asking where the fuck did I say the opposite? :shrugs: I was talkin' about Estranged and the recent performances.

Look at this retard. I know there are some pretty dumb Slash fans that crawl around here, but you are doing your best to move up the ranks. I can't believe you are stupid enough to think Slash can keep up with Ron (Wouldn't that make me a Ron ass kisser? Dumbass.) in any way shape or form. I would love to see Slash attempt anything from CD. The sad fact is that Slash can't even play his own stuff right live, much less improve on it. If you clean the shit out of your ears from having your head so far up Slash's ass, you might be able to hear that.

Were we talkin' about Ron and CD or we were talkin' about Estranged dumbass? Where did I say that Slash is better than Ron? Hahaha, what a stupid, retarded, self-contented person you are. Funny thing is, you think you're right and your nonsense about "hey look at this retard" can annoy some people but me. Only cry babies and new members sugar daddies will react like you do. Do I care? I don't give a damn fuck. Slash did a nice job back then and like I said, even though he wasn't in top form most of the time he did his best to put a good show. Nightrain solos were changed every damn night and they were amazing (if you need to talk improvisation). I don't feel like he has a hard time playing his own stuff, at least he doesn't need to look at the damn guitar the whole time :rofl-lol:. Cry and moan about it, I don't fuckin' care :).

Hahahahaha, your're such a dumbass that it's pathetic. Nobody cares what you care about, or how many dingleberries you licked from Slash's asscrack this morning. Sorry, it doesn't make a difference what song we're talking about, Ron does it better. Including Estranged. It was nice to see your pathetic attempt at a comeback though. It's about as intelligent as I could expect from a droolbaby like you.

Hahahahaha, your're such a dumbass that it's pathetic. Nobody cares what you care about, or how many dingleberries you licked from Slash's asscrack this morning. Sorry, it doesn't make a difference what song we're talking about, Ron does it better. Including Estranged. It was nice to see your pathetic attempt at a comeback though. It's about as intelligent as I could expect from a droolbaby like you.

And who the fuck cares about what you have to say? Do you really think you're that important? Who the fuck are you? Oh yeah, a pathetic no fuckin' body. Ron is better than everyone, he's God, yeah right -- in your stupid-ass world. Not in mine. See the difference? I respect your point of view, can't you fuckin' respect mine, big-headed .....er? :)

And who the fuck cares about what you have to say? Do you really think you're that important? Who the fuck are you? Oh yeah, a pathetic no fuckin' body. Ron is better than everyone, he's God, yeah right -- in your stupid-ass world. Not in mine. See the difference? I respect your point of view, can't you fuckin' respect mine, big-headed .....er? :)

That was my whole point, stupid. Nobody cares about what either one of us has to say. Though it comes as a surprise to nobody, that went right over your head. It's not my fault you can't pull your head out of your ass long enough to hear the difference between Slash and Ron, much less catch a breath, but you keep your opinion that talent doesn't matter and I'll keep mine that it does.

I honestly don't even care for a reunion. I just want more new music. That's all.

I just want more new music[2]

I just want them to stop performing the old songs, as only Slash can plays those like they should be played.

I agree, this new band should make some attempt to create new music, tour it, and earn a living off of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Estranged 2011 » Any other version

Just to name one, and Slash & Myles Kennedy is even worse.

Besides, Slash even plays the same goddamn Godfather solo before Sweet Child as he did in the 90's. Talk about creativity :rofl-lol:

Slash:

Ashba:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7digXMqXRI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why didn't you try that with Ron? Hmmmmmm.... I wonder :shrugs: . It must suck for a Slash fan to see him get owned on his own solos :rofl-lol: . Cheer up though little guy :violin:, you still get Slash's stunning, amazing, wonderful, abysmal covers with Myles :thumbsup: .

Oh look what we got here, Axl ass kissers! Slash hasn't been owned in that solo. Try to believe the opposite, if you're dumb enough to think that way, it ain't my goddamn problem :unsure: . And I'm cool with everything, like I care about your pointless and stupid opinion :)

Almost forgot, I couldn't add the Ron part because there's no video of that particular solo. He did a decent job, but; better than Slash? Never.

Ok Slash ass kisser, go home now. This ain't pre-1994 GnR section, Velvet Revolver OR Ex-Members section. You can post there. I'm sure it's filled with exciting news and discussions.

Oh wait, so you can be labelled an Axl asskisser if you think Ron does an amazing job on a song?