That Metal Show with guest Axl Rose [Sneak Peek]

Nosaj Thing

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely photoshopped, but it's cute :lol:

Speaking of Duff, I was kind of surprised to hear Axl say that he wasn't convinced that the whole meeting was really just a strange coincidence. Wonder what was about? Does he think Duff somehow set it up or something?

Speaking of Duff, I was kind of surprised to hear Axl say that he wasn't convinced that the whole meeting was really just a strange coincidence. Wonder what was about? Does he think Duff somehow set it up or something?

I don't get why I never noticed it was photoshopped until now, I guess I just saw what I wanted to see! :lol:

Sounds like it, but he went along with it telling Duff he could come and play at the show if he wanted to so I guess it didn't bother him if it was set up. Or maybe it really was a coincidence but Axl found it to be too much of a coincidence to actually be a coincidence if you get what I mean but either way it's because of that Duff is opening for GNR so coincidence or not = win!

I don't get why I never noticed it was photoshopped until now, I guess I just saw what I wanted to see! :lol:

Sounds like it, but he went along with it telling Duff he could come and play at the show if he wanted to so I guess it didn't bother him if it was set up. Or maybe it really was a coincidence but Axl found it to be too much of a coincidence to actually be a coincidence if you get what I mean but either way it's because of that Duff is opening for GNR so coincidence or not = win!

I read Duff's account of the whole story in his book and it sounded very genuine and I believe him. Axl's a little over-suspicious here, imo :lol:

But yeah, either way it's win and maybe we're gonna get some more real pictures of Axl and Duff together out of this whole thing :heart:

I thought he meant more like "fate brought us together" or something like that. In Duff's book he also said something along the lines of that he couldn't belive it was just a coincidence that out of all of the hotels they could have stayed at they ended up literally right next to each other

I thought he meant more like "fate brought us together" or something like that. In Duff's book he also said something along the lines of that he couldn't belive it was just a coincidence that out of all of the hotels they could have stayed at they ended up literally right next to each other

this

I still think that's a freak thing. But there were so many strange coincidences riddled in Slash's book. It's so freaky.

In Slash's book? Like what?

Like the Izzy-picture story, when he actually ran into the guy from the St. Louis incident, etc. There was more that I'm blanking on, but there were random things in that book that were really coincidental. I need to go reread it.

I read Duff's account of the whole story in his book and it sounded very genuine and I believe him. Axl's a little over-suspicious here, imo :lol:

But yeah, either way it's win and maybe we're gonna get some more real pictures of Axl and Duff together out of this whole thing :heart:

I'm over-suspicious myself a lot of the time so I can relate to that :lol:

It'd be weird if there isn't taken a few pix of them together when Duff is on tour with them, I sure hope there will be some!

Oohhh...That could be how he meant that yeah, didn't think of that as I havn't gotten Duff's book yet unfortunately.

Haha :wub:

tumblr_lug6ajuYm81qhhmpzo1_r2_500.gif

Edited by RocketQueen1985

My take on the Hotel Incident is that it's not like axl just wanders into a holiday inn and books a room for himself. Lots of rooms are booked in blocks, and I doubt they put random people next to reclusive famous people. Somebody had to know what they were doing. I doubt duff himself was involved in this, but whether it was duff's people, axl's people or hotel staff, who knows, but I don't think it was a total coincidence myself.

Yes, I think I read something like that in an interview. It was just a mere coincidence and it was all pretty cool.

the interview years ago with Beta is better

I agree.

This Metal Show interview sucked. It was nothing but ass kissing. BORING.

Bumblefoot is one weird dude. It made me cringe listening to him speak.

Agree.

VERY conservative interview--- the TMS group could have done much more content-wise. And even on the questions they did ask, Axl's responses seemed awkward and sometimes angry. He clearly talked around many answers, spoke half-truths at times, and continues to put blame elsewhere.

Not sure I would be too interested in another Axl interview after watching that.

The way the interview did not involve Ashba, who seems a genuine person, was also worthy of criticism.

The hotel probably thought they were both in GNR.

My take on the Hotel Incident is that it's not like axl just wanders into a holiday inn and books a room for himself. Lots of rooms are booked in blocks, and I doubt they put random people next to reclusive famous people. Somebody had to know what they were doing. I doubt duff himself was involved in this, but whether it was duff's people, axl's people or hotel staff, who knows, but I don't think it was a total coincidence myself.

Seemed to me like Axl did a few lines of coke before the interview, anyone else notice that

A few can's of coca cola.. yes..

Hmmm...not sure about that, he babbled alot, and his jaw looked jacked lol, and never took his glasses off

the original cover for appetite was going to be the challenger explosion, damn!

made this myself to see how it could look like.

appetite1065x1056.jpg

Looks cool to me! :)

Idiot, I saw this happen I live in Orlando and there was nothing cool about it. People died that day and the people that lost their loved ones would never describe this as "cool."