Slash Made In Stoke 24/7/11 - Streaming / Whole Show

Nosaj Thing

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good band, although I really dislike Myles. His vocals like the rasp needed for most GnR songs, might as well have mickey mouse Axl sing it. Plus, no stage presence at all. He does sing the hell out of VR and does a superb job withBeggars & Hangers-On.

Very good band, although I really dislike Myles. His vocals like the rasp needed for most GnR songs, might as well have mickey mouse Axl sing it. Plus, no stage presence at all. He does sing the hell out of VR and does a superb job withBeggars & Hangers-On.

anyone not named "Axl" is going to lack that rasp for the GnR songs - might as well accept it and appreciate the job myles does on them cause the only person I heard sing it better was axl back in their heyday

Edited by jmapelian

Got the full DVD, great show! The songs online sound like shit compared to the real thing :)

Still not huge Myles fan but he does do a good vocal

Really? If this is coming from you, this must be a GREAT dvd :lol: ... I cannot wait to get the blue ray, crack a couple beers and rock the fuck out!

Edited by HowlinWolf

Got the full DVD, great show! The songs online sound like shit compared to the real thing :)

Still not huge Myles fan but he does do a good vocal

Really? If this is coming from you, this must be a GREAT dvd :lol: ... I cannot wait to get the blue ray, crack a couple beers and rock the fuck out!

Yeah man the dvd rox, I had it cranked the fuck up and watched the whole show. Slash really has a style all his own

I cannot fault the dvd.

Edited by gunsguy

I got mine today I live in the US but ordered it from amazon UK. The DVD is awesome!

DVD not blu ray? That's a good sign, though. If the DVD works hopefully the blu ray will too! :D

HowlinWolf, interesting. Amazon UK did have it as region free then changed it to region 2. I hope they're (amazon) wrong!

Edited by uctalum01

I got mine today I live in the US but ordered it from amazon UK. The DVD is awesome!

DVD not blu ray? That's a good sign, though. If the DVD works hopefully the blu ray will too! :D

HowlinWolf, interesting. Amazon UK did have it as region free then changed it to region 2. I hope they're (amazon) wrong!

No sorry not Blu Ray. DVD is working great though.

Eaglerock was unable to get the licensing to release the full show on DVD/Blu-ray in the US. They were'nt able to get licensing for the GNR songs.

I don't know the reason why they were able to get licensing for the GNR songs to release in the UK but not here in the US. Someone from Eaglerock told me that the US version of the DVD is not the full show due to licensing issues with the GNR songs. I was also told by Eaglerock that all of the Blu-rays for this release are region-free.

---

that was taken from the comment section at amazon. Cannot confirm that just yet but it sounds plausible

Myles sounds like Myles should sound. Dude's got a great voice. If he doesn't sing it exactly like the album, that's tough luck for some, but he does a great job here.

This.

And I take Myles' SCOM performance over Axl's anytime

Myles' version of SCOM is amazing. His voice is perfect for the song.

Definitely, Myles' version of SCOM is better than Axl but the rest I can't say the same, still Myles does what he has to do and he does a pretty decent job. Now, about riffs and solos, I won't debate that ;). SLASH HANDS DOWN.

:rofl-lol: