Slash Made In Stoke 24/7/11 - Streaming / Whole Show

Nosaj Thing

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hear it, sounds to thin to me. However maybe its the shitty internet audio?

Either way I will be buying this for my collection

OUCH! myles completly butchers the Guns songs :( the others don't sound bad though

Edited by gunsguy

Myles sounds like Myles should sound. Dude's got a great voice. If he doesn't sing it exactly like the album, that's tough luck for some, but he does a great job here.

This.

And I take Myles' SCOM performance over Axl's anytime

Myles' version of SCOM is amazing. His voice is perfect for the song.

Well it has been known that I don't like Myles too much, however the audio is shit, I hope the cd sounds way better

Maybe you need better computer speakers mate as the mix is actually excellent and considering the source actually sounds pretty good......and I am sure it will be warmer on the actual CD then the shitty lossy low bit rate MP3 streaming...

Hats off to Slash for streaming the whole album for his fans..hope you all reward him and buy a copy.......... :thumbsup:

Speakers are just fine, although I must admit I hate low bitrate mp3's heavy treble. I will give the CD a go when I can find it :thumbsup:

Myles sounds like Myles should sound. Dude's got a great voice. If he doesn't sing it exactly like the album, that's tough luck for some, but he does a great job here.

This.

And I take Myles' SCOM performance over Axl's anytime

Myles' version of SCOM is amazing. His voice is perfect for the song.

Definitely, Myles' version of SCOM is better than Axl but the rest I can't say the same, still Myles does what he has to do and he does a pretty decent job. Now, about riffs and solos, I won't debate that ;). SLASH HANDS DOWN.

Edited by pi2loc