Where's The TMS Interview ?????

Mfegz

That user has a Bon Jovi video in the playlist from 5 years ago! :rofl-lol:

How can you be a [new] GnR fan and also a Bon Jovi fan?! :rofl-lol:

The same way that Axl can bring Sebastian Bach out on tour. Axl and GNR today are all about classic rock.

but Bon Jovi after 'Slippery When Wet' sucks...Baz hasn't put out anything that sucked and definitely not Axl

40.000 ways to record something and the guy chose this.

No thanks, I'm gonna pass on this interview. According to some reviews it was boring and nothing special and the clips from shows they showed were awful/Mickey Mouse-ish.

I give up, his voice became awful and will remain awful. It never took him this long to get his voice back. 2-3 songs a night with his raspy voice just doesn't cut it.

I'm happy he bothered to do and IMMEDIATELY upload it at all. As I mentioned before, the direct stream will be available ALSO in a few days. It's like a burger: Enjoy it now and a bit hot and greasy, or perfect to eat in a few ... days. Okay, the metaphor might be far stretched, but you get it. :rofl-lol:

No thanks, I'm gonna pass on this interview. According to some reviews it was boring and nothing special and the clips from shows they showed were awful/Mickey Mouse-ish.

So you have a interview for free at your hands but you're too lazy to even start it to form an own opinion; instead you rely on "some reviews". That's the perfection of lazyness - even avoid a mouseclick. :xmasssanta:

I'm happy he bothered to do and IMMEDIATELY upload it at all. As I mentioned before, the direct stream will be available ALSO in a few days. It's like a burger: Enjoy it now and a bit hot and greasy, or perfect to eat in a few ... days. Okay, the metaphor might be far stretched, but you get it. :rofl-lol:

So you have a interview for free at your hands but you're too lazy to even start it to form an own opinion; instead you rely on "some reviews". That's the perfection of lazyness - even avoid a mouseclick. :xmasssanta:

If you must know, I've been to shows in 2006 and 2010. Which were great. I've been to a show in 2002 which sucked vocally.

I watched the embarrasment that was Rock In Rio 2011 on a livestream and watched bootlegs from every show since then, he got a bit better on 2/3 songs but it's still awful on songs like YCBM or PC. And by reading through this thread I know that nothing that I care about was said in that interview (New releases).

Not that I expected much more from it.

And ''some reviews'' became 100's of reviews all saying the same. And if we could all look past our fanboyism we could see that 9 out of 10 times these reviews are right about his voice.

Edited by UcudBmineCD

I seem to have missed something here. I thought we were talking about him giving and us watching an interview - not having a discussion about the change of vocal performances. My bad.

Nah him doing an interview is cool and all, but from what I've heard it was nothing to get excited about. It's been 3 year since their last album came out and there is nothing planned for a next release.

It's dissappointing really.