TMS SHOW UP.

DocArunas

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for uploading! I like that fact that Axl said "Part of the reason why there are no videos for Chinese Democracy yet". Could there really be a video eventually 3 years later? Also his answer to another album was pretty cool, "working with new management" implies something is going on.

Just finished watching all of it, I liked it. Bumblefoot was funny as hell, that guy is genuine. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for revealing details about the next album :laugh:

Some of the things that got my attention:

Axl got his dance moves from Silence of Lambs, I never would have thought that's how he came up with it.

The original Appetite cover idea was a picture of the Challenger shuttle explosion :shock:, I'm glad they talked him out of that one.

The one time DJ spoke was to say Axl was extremely disciplined when it comes to staying in shape for concerts. Everyone laughed as if DJ was being funny, but it seemed to me like he was being serious and trying to pay Axl a compliment.

Axl has always been a procrastinator going back to his grade school and grocery store clerk days, not a surprise there but it reinforces my belief that he's the type of person who won't do things until there's virtually no time left to do them.

When asked about the possible HOF induction, he seemed to be willing to consider whatever the HOF may ask of him and the other original bandmembers if they are inducted. It would be great if, even for just one night, there could be a reunion. I hope it happens, as time is not on their side.

Thanks for uploading! I like that fact that Axl said "Part of the reason why there are no videos for Chinese Democracy yet". Could there really be a video eventually 3 years later? Also his answer to another album was pretty cool, "working with new management" implies something is going on.

..what's the point in a video now ? :shrugs:

Its like he hasn't a clue, or is not interested in how things work ? :shrugs:

Maybe he just likes doing things his way (which most of us know already) :D

If there was a video, what song would they decided to release 3 years after the release of CD

If they do release a new single taken from a 3 year old album, atleast make some effort to put some unreleased songs on there.

..what's the point in a video now ? :shrugs:

Its like he hasn't a clue, or is not interested in how things work ? :shrugs:

Maybe he just likes doing things his way (which most of us know already) :D

If there was a video, what song would they decided to release 3 years after the release of CD

If they do release a new single taken from a 3 year old album, atleast make some effort to put some unreleased songs on there.

Did ya watch the interview?

Just finished watching all of it, I liked it. Bumblefoot was funny as hell, that guy is genuine. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for revealing details about the next album :laugh:

Some of the things that got my attention:

Axl got his dance moves from Silence of Lambs, I never would have thought that's how he came up with it.

You might want to check the date on when that movie came out *L* - we all know he watched The Monkees as a kid.

Axl does best when he has some kinda extra incentive. O2 with Duff was one of the best last year; Michelle with Baz is good; Chile was great after the Rio debacle; Miami was great when Eddie Trunk was coming down there; first shows returning to America were really good. Anyway, thanks for posting this, it was great!

When asked about the possible HOF induction, he seemed to be willing to consider whatever the HOF may ask of him and the other original bandmembers if they are inducted. It would be great if, even for just one night, there could be a reunion. I hope it happens, as time is not on their side.

It's good that he's leaving it as a "maybe".