TMS SHOW UP.

DocArunas

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody notice that Axl had a ring on nearly every finger? It's usually a sign of psych issues, borderline I think.

Seriously you are down to find "hidden meaning"in jewelry now? Sounds like you have " a psych issue" :rolleyes:

http://www.acpmedicine.com/bcdecker/newrxdx/rxdx/dxrx1302.htm

Thorough mental status examination findings may include the following:

Eccentric dress, brightly colored clothing, excessive make-up, or multiple pieces of jewelry

Couldn't find my abnormal psych book so this is the best I could do.

I think at this stage of the game, whatever Axl does or doesn't do, it's a damned if you, damed if you don't thing now.

I wondered what was talked about during the breaks?

I also noted that Duff and Axl's stories about how they met in England was different.

Duff said the desk clerk asked if he was here to see Axl and Duff said he didn't know he was there. Duff told his wife since they were on the same floor, I think they had the rooms next to eachother that, he would go knock on Axl's door to say hello.

Axl said he heard Duff talking in the hall and wasn't sure if he set it up or not, but seeing Duff was cool and they all had dinner together.

I really want to see a tour bus driving down the street with Izzy behind the wheel! lol Why doesn't anyone think he's got mental problems.

I liked how Axl said he and the band are in a good place, which you can tell seeing them live. I know most fans would love to see the original band play again, but it seems to me that most of the original members are happy with their bands now, so why do people still want to see a reunion. I guarantee critics will still bitch about it and probably blame Axl if things didn't go right.

I think there was many things not talked about and who knows if they ever will get talked about.

I felt bad when Axl said the 1991 tour was terrible because he and the band hated each other and their manager made this tour without consulting them. I just think they were so burnt out that it was inevitable that it would end someday. Just think if it didn't, what would the critics talk about or blame Axl for?

I give him credit for playing a 3 hour show and still doing this interview. There's still so much I would have loved to see Axl talk about, but maybe someday or if not, I'm just glad Axl and GNR are having a blast doing this US tour and are getting raves from all their fans. I think that's more important than anything else right now.

Anybody notice that Axl had a ring on nearly every finger? It's usually a sign of psych issues, borderline I think.

Seriously you are down to find "hidden meaning"in jewelry now? Sounds like you have " a psych issue" :rolleyes:

http://www.acpmedicine.com/bcdecker/newrxdx/rxdx/dxrx1302.htm

Thorough mental status examination findings may include the following:

Eccentric dress, brightly colored clothing, excessive make-up, or multiple pieces of jewelry

Couldn't find my abnormal psych book so this is the best I could do.

Not attempting to be a total and absolute shithead,but the DSM is the go-to book for Psychiatrists,although some definitions have been altered and updated over the years.

" Eccentric Dress" is relative,and varies by social stature and country. Brightly colored clothing is a matter of personal taste,as is any accessory ie: jewelry choices. By your definition,if I choose to deviate from societys set norm,than I would be a candidate for the laughing academy.

I dont buy into this at all,we all choose an image to present to the public,not everyone wants to look like a cookie.cutter stepford family. We express ourselves.by choosing to blend in with the bland,or to simply refuse to comply.

It isnt a sign of psychological anomaly,to choose the less travelled path,and we are all eccentric to one degree or another,whether it is secreted away.or put on display for the world to see. You cant diagnose some sort of disorder from the way someone chooses to dress,unless maybe they are parading around wearing nothing but saran wrap and newspaper on Pacific Coast Highway. :rolleyes:

The TMS interview was done,maybe not the interview you wanted to hear.Everything is going great right now with phenominal crowd pleasing gigs,the band sounds great yet people still complain.Im beginning to fully realize the cuntageous negativity some seem hell bent to thrive on. Be assured that the fucked flock can flap their verbal flatulence forever,and it wont make a difference to me.

Edited by sailaway

When reading some of the comments here I really wonder what some people are doing in a GnR fan forum. Guy can`t make a single move without some fat moron in South Dakota criticizing him. Instead of being happy that for the first time in eons we saw an interview, people complain about bullshit again (waste of time, dumb questions, blame game....) I have the feeling that some people are only here for anger management or something! As Axl himself said it a while ago: This is not Burger King, you can`t have it your way!!

When reading some of the comments here I really wonder what some people are doing in a GnR fan forum. Guy can`t make a single move without some fat moron in South Dakota criticizing him. Instead of being happy that for the first time in eons we saw an interview, people complain about bullshit again (waste of time, dumb questions, blame game....) I have the feeling that some people are only here for anger management or something! As Axl himself said it a while ago: This is not Burger King, you can`t have it your way!!

It honestly baffles me people complain about no US gigs,they got one and now they are bitching about setlists at shows they arent attending.

They bitch about interviews and PR,they got that as well and still bitch.

Monumental gigs that last close to three hours as well. Guns N' Roses is firing on all eight,Im enjoying the hell out of it and no number of people clearly addicted to negativity will fuck this up!

It honestly baffles me people complain about no US gigs,they got one and now they are bitching about setlists at shows they arent attending.

Monumental gigs that last close to three hours as well. Guns N' Roses is firing on all eight,Im enjoying the hell out of it and no number of people clearly addicted to negativity will fuck this up!

Just ignore them... that's what I do and it works super fine.

Everybody should do that, just ignore the "haters" (even if I hate that term, it describes those persons real well)

Just ignore them... that's what I do and it works super fine.

Everybody should do that, just ignore the "haters" (even if I hate that term, it describes those persons real well)

It is an apt description of the "Haterade Brigade"

However I can think of a vast array of other terms that would describe them as well ;)

It's amazing just to see Axl on TV and doing an interview! It's been 21 years since he did a sit down interview. To say it's a miracle is an understatement! Thanks to Eddie Trunk and the guys for their determination to get this. They didn't give up! I know the questions coulda been better but if they'd gone too far it may have made Axl uncomfortable and put him off doin interviews with them again.

I thought it was a brilliant interview. Those guys, especially Eddie knew how to ask questions without pissing off Axl. I bet he brought DJ with them just in case they've gone too far (like ask about a reunion and Slash) and he storms off the set leaving DJ to answer all the questions. But Eddie knew not to ask him that and even asked the somewhat touchy question about a new album.

• 2 months later...