Axl Rose solo - Gran Torino (w/ vocals)/Someone Saved My Life Tonight

November Rain

Bumblefoot solo

Don't Cry

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask, if you don't hear the backing vocals at the gig, then what the frig is the point of them?

Anyway, I don't think anyone can deny that in the first 2 or 3 songs, they were wayyy too high

This is a perfect example of how people can think the band sounds less than stellar. Yeah, 'waaayyy' to high to us that are watching on some crummy PPV......PERFECT at the show. Just trust me. I've been to 8 shows since 2002...

for those of you watching the PPV..how's the quality? I might get the Vegas one...I was driving all night to Phoenix tonight so I couldn't watch this one. Is it in HD?

On a side note, a friend of mine said the KLOS, the rock station in LA, was supposed to have Axl on, in their studio, a few days ago, maybe yesterday...but like a half hour before he was supposed to be there, someone from management (...Beta..? :shrugs: ) called in to say he wouldn't be coming. Not very surprising..anyways, I didn't hear it myself, just heard about it from my buddy, so I'm not sure if it's true or not.

for those of you watching the PPV..how's the quality? I might get the Vegas one...I was driving all night to Phoenix tonight so I couldn't watch this one. Is it in HD?

On a side note, a friend of mine said the KLOS, the rock station in LA, was supposed to have Axl on, in their studio, a few days ago, maybe yesterday...but like a half hour before he was supposed to be there, someone from management (...Beta..? :shrugs: ) called in to say he wouldn't be coming. Not very surprising..anyways, I didn't hear it myself, just heard about it from my buddy, so I'm not sure if it's true or not.

Not HD, but the sound is stellar. Definitely worth your $8 to order the Vegas one.

Setlist so far (I'll keep updating it):

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love