Los Angeles December 21st

bumblecool

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Pitman doing the Izzy/Duff background vocals on Jungle?

Yeah, he shouldn't do that. Sounds bad.

I think it's Dizzy. Later in the show, the camera cut to him during one of those vocal sections and it seemed to sync up.

Watched almost the whole thing last night (girlfriend sat through about 2.5 hours of it on the 50" before it was a bit much for her)... but yeah, thoroughly enjoyed!

Great to see the band taking some initiatives to connect with the fans like this. :)

Yes it is great they are doing stuff like this, it is also great that you are here talking with us as well :) Nice to see ya :thumbsup:

hahaa, those backing vox are kinda funny. Frank is fucking great! and I`ve never much noticed him before.

Fucking tell me about it, throughout the show Frank never stopped, this Pro Shot (The whole show) proved just how hard Frank works, and it fucking pays off!

Yeah im gonna go buy a stream that is inevitably gonna be put on youtube anyway. Im just tryin 2 hurry the process a bit you worthless cocksucker. I paid my 100 bucks to go support the band live at the izod so you can shove your opinions right up your ass homefuck. :fuckyou:

Parasitic demons sucking acid through your heart...

What can I do?