Los Angeles December 21st

bumblecool

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck if they have enough money from touring, there's enough fucking shit that sells these days in the name of music, is it really a big deal if Guns N' fucking Roses charges less than ten dollars or whatever* to stream a live performance?

Edited by RandallFlagg

How cheap not to buy a really amazing and cheap stream, in a way to show appreciation for the band who made this happen, and then have the nerve to urge people to put it on youtube for them.

Shame on you

These guys make plenty of money, they don't need my $10 to get the live stream. They're already getting $75 from me for the ticket I bought to the concert I'm going to.

Some of you guys just argue for the sake of arguing...so some people (myself included) want to watch it for free...umm...WHO FUCKING CARES???? It's obviously gonna wind up on youtube eventually anyways (already has) so you're fighting a fight you cannot win.

I'm not trying to win anything here, just telling you how morally incorrect your reasoning is...FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

Hopefully you come around sometime in the future

Yea Fortus is so underrated. He's my favorite, if I had to pick. Major chops and style. BBF is technically off the map. Ashba has swag and, so they say, can write songs.

Enjoying the hell out of the show - thanks to whoever posted it.

Btw, I'm in Roanoke VA and the civic center sign said Guns n Roses January 21st (20-something, I cant remember what it said exactly. I was on interstate passing by and WAS NOT EXPECTING that - still a lil shocked like, 'Did I really see that??'). SOOO looks like Chi Dem tour continues, and looks like I might get to see GNR. If so, I might wear a damn kilt and catcher's gear.