Dizzy Reed: New Guns N' Roses Album 'Eventually'

Guest NGOG

I can't believe more people aren't talking shit about Dizzy's little comment on how he feels the current version of Guns N' Roses is the best lineup he's ever been in.

This son of a bitch has really been running off at the mouth lately. He needs to know his role, which is to play his little keyboard, and shut the fuck up.

Dizzy was in the lineup that included the original members, the guys who built the legend and wrote the music that made the name famous.

He's been saying some blasphemous shit lately. I guess that's who he's stuck around all this time. Another drone.

best in his eyes.. it would make sense for him though.. he was in gnr during the turbulent times.. so it would make perfect sense for him to say that man.

I do agree with you in that he came on basically when it was all coming undone. At the same time, he should have some respect. It's the way it comes off.

You totally contradict yourself. You say he is a drone......but you then say he is being blasphemous by saying the new band is better.

Seems as if he is giving us his honest opinion, regardless of the backlash from fans like you, who think the world revolves and slash and company. In this case YOU would be the drone and Dizzy would be the one speaking a free mind.

That's not a contradiction at all. He seems like an ass kisser, as in another yes man. That falls in line with him saying the new band is the best lineup he's ever been in.

Sorry if I don't care for Dizzy. I can still be a fan of Guns, old and new, and not give a shit about him.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe more people aren't talking shit about Dizzy's little comment on how he feels the current version of Guns N' Roses is the best lineup he's ever been in.

This son of a bitch has really been running off at the mouth lately. He needs to know his role, which is to play his little keyboard, and shut the fuck up.

Dizzy was in the lineup that included the original members, the guys who built the legend and wrote the music that made the name famous.

He's been saying some blasphemous shit lately. I guess that's who he's stuck around all this time. Another drone.

best in his eyes.. it would make sense for him though.. he was in gnr during the turbulent times.. so it would make perfect sense for him to say that man.

I do agree with you in that he came on basically when it was all coming undone. At the same time, he should have some respect. It's the way it comes off.

You totally contradict yourself. You say he is a drone......but you then say he is being blasphemous by saying the new band is better.

Seems as if he is giving us his honest opinion, regardless of the backlash from fans like you, who think the world revolves and slash and company. In this case YOU would be the drone and Dizzy would be the one speaking a free mind.

That's not a contradiction at all. He seems like an ass kisser, as in another yes man. That falls in line with him saying the new band is the best lineup he's ever been in.

Sorry if I don't care for Dizzy. I can still be a fan of Guns, old and new, and not give a shit about him.

Or he is giving his honest opinion.

There is a difference between not liking him and saying he is an ass kissing blasphemous drone.

So are u an ass kissing drone because u like the old band better?

So if he lied you would like him better?

I would rather he be honest than lie to please "fans" like you.

There is a difference between not liking him and saying he is an ass kissing blasphemous drone.

Wow, you're doing the "I'm a bigger fan than you/You're not a TRUE fan" bullshit? How old are you?

Dizzy said the truth, he was with the original line up when there was an internal war between Axl n' Slash, a lot of problems with drugs...

and now the current line up is more peaceful, n' got more funny moments, ejoy much the shows. In the original line up there are more hate between the members, Izzy gone because wasn't funny to be there

Dizzy said the truth, he was with the original line up when there was an internal war between Axl n' Slash, a lot of problems with drugs...

and now the current line up is more peaceful, n' got more funny moments, ejoy much the shows. In the original line up there are more hate between the members, Izzy gone because wasn't funny to be there

+1.

Dizzy knows what went on backstage with the original line-up. He probably feels the difference between the original formation's negative energy and this formation's positive energy more than anybody else. The way I imagine is simple: Axl's late. Original formation complains the fuck out of Axl, gets high, but are all pissed. This formation gather around for a drink, tell stories, chat and laugh it off. Well, to be honest Axl's their boss now haha but there's a difference, it's evident.

He's been saying some blasphemous shit lately. I guess that's why he's stuck around all this time. Another drone.

Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg

btw Reported

LOL, reported?

I swear, some of the stuff you guys get your undies in a bunch over... :rolleyes:

it's against board rules to call a band member "son of a bitch"

He's been saying some blasphemous shit lately. I guess that's why he's stuck around all this time. Another drone.

btw Reported

LOL, reported?

I swear, some of the stuff you guys get your undies in a bunch over... :rolleyes:

Well thank you for keeping those with conflicting opinion in line Mr. Hall Monitor :rolleyes:

1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531 :thumbsup:

btw Reported

LOL, reported?

Well thank you for keeping those with conflicting opinion in line Mr. Hall Monitor :rolleyes:

1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg

axlcartoon.jpg

Wow, you're doing the "I'm a bigger fan than you/You're not a TRUE fan" bullshit? How old are you?

Judging from your posts, I'd say it is pretty obvious I'm much older than you.

But you keep up that edgy posting style. Don't address or respond to questions or statements made, instead just tell us how bad Dizzy is and insulting people who disagree with you.

You think the old band is better. Anybody who disagrees with your opinion has to be a blasphemous, drone, ass kisser.

I guess the real question should actually be .....how old are you?

Edited by Groghan

But you keep up that edgy posting style. Don't address or respond to questions or statements made, instead just tell us how bad Dizzy is and insulting people who disagree with you.

You think the old band is better. Anybody who disagrees with your opinion has to be a blasphemous, drone, ass kisser.

Fucking hypocrite

Fucking hypocrite

That was the best you could come up with???

Son-I-am-dissapoint.jpg

I made popcorn for nothing.

Fucking hypocrite

1. Wow - You can use swear words!!!! Good for you!!!! Swearing definitely makes you appear older, and most certainly makes your point more valid.

2. You might want to look up the word hypocrite so you know the proper definition and when/where to use it.

The problem is: Dizzy said the same in 2002, before the 1st gig of the NA Tour.

Which goes back to me thinking he's just another yes man.

Maybe he simply didn't gel well with the UYI lineup (because they didn't like him. . . at all), so, in his eyes, everybody's better than the lineup that hated him. It's hard to make magic sometimes with people that treat you like a leper.

Some posters are pathetic.

If a fan or reviewer says something positive about axl and the current band, its because they are an ass kissing drone. But if a fan or reviewer says something negative......well they are an unbiased musical genius who is just stating a factf

Dizzy is a yes man...probably the biggest in Axl's circle. Shit, wouldn't you be? What would Dizzy be doing right now if Axl, his lord and Savior, didn't swoop him up and take him for the ride of his life...he'd be playing club shows with his awesome band "The Wild". The Dizzy argument is moot, because everyone who can think logically knows that he's only stuck around for the past 20 years by having his lips tightly pressed against Axl's taint. I don't even consider him part of the band...I never have. A friend of mine said it perfectly one time....we pretty much pictured the band touring the country in a nice charter bus while Dizzy is flooring it in his 1992 Chevy pick up with his bongos under a tarp in the truck bed. Then right before the show starts he runs in, bongo's in hand, panting, out of breath, and the rest of the band just laughs as they go on stage. :rofl-lol:

Dizzy is a yes man...probably the biggest in Axl's circle. Shit, wouldn't you be? What would Dizzy be doing right now if Axl, his lord and Savior, didn't swoop him up and take him for the ride of his life...he'd be playing club shows with his awesome band "The Wild". The Dizzy argument is moot, because everyone who can think logically knows that he's only stuck around for the past 20 years by having his lips tightly pressed against Axl's taint. I don't even consider him part of the band...I never have. A friend of mine said it perfectly one time....we pretty much pictured the band touring the country in a nice charter bus while Dizzy is flooring it in his 1992 Chevy pick up with his bongos under a tarp in the truck bed. Then right before the show starts he runs in, bongo's in hand, panting, out of breath, and the rest of the band just laughs as they go on stage. :rofl-lol:

lol

Some posters are pathetic.

If a fan or reviewer says something positive about axl and the current band, its because they are an ass kissing drone. But if a fan or reviewer says something negative......well they are an unbiased musical genius who is just stating a factf

That's not the case at all. You see it on both sides. There are the people who vehemently defend everything about new Guns N' Roses to the point of discrediting the Appetite lineup and then there are those who won't give anything Axl does with his new lineup the time of day because Slash and Duff and Izzy aren't involved.

Then there are people in the middle like me. I love Axl's solo work (as I do Slash's and Duff's and Izzy's and even a couple of Adler's singles). I LOVE the real Guns N' Roses. And I even really like solo work from members of the current lineup, like Tommy Stinson. I bought his record when it released and I was at a show here in Chicago in Wicker Park.

Opinion of a GnR member for the last 22 years who has worked with every member of every lineup ( save for Popcorn Adler ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Opinion of a random GnR fan

Sorry. :shrugs:

Great post.

Especially when that random "fan" is obsessed with Dizzy. Kind of sad really.