Hartford, CT 11/19

GNR fan Boston

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going as well, not only is it my first time seeing them live, but it's my first concert period. I've always wanted them to be my first concert. From what I can tell from previous concerts it's gonna kick ass!

What is a good place for the pre-party in Hartford?

I'm going as well, not only is it my first time seeing them live, but it's my first concert period. I've always wanted them to be my first concert. From what I can tell from previous concerts it's gonna kick ass!

What is a good place for the pre-party in Hartford?

Oh god I'm sorry but I am the worst person to ask for that, I live right next to Hartford, but I almost never go into the city, and therefore no nothing about places in Hartford to go. Sorry :shrugs:

I will be there, been counting the days for months!! Still can't believe they are playing in such a small venue instead of the XL Center or Mohegan, is this the smallest venue on the tour?

Great to see so many first timers going to this show, just curious as to why you guys have never seen them before? They've played Hartford every 9 years like clockwork (1993, 2002) and they weren't that far away on the 2006 tour (NYC/Worcester) so the opportunities have been there.

I will be there, been counting the days for months!! Still can't believe they are playing in such a small venue instead of the XL Center or Mohegan, is this the smallest venue on the tour?

Great to see so many first timers going to this show, just curious as to why you guys have never seen them before? They've played Hartford every 9 years like clockwork (1993, 2002) and they weren't that far away on the 2006 tour (NYC/Worcester) so the opportunities have been there.

I was quite surprised that they chose the Comcast Theatre, I figured if anywhere Mohegan would be the place. As for as not going to previous concerts, I'm younger than most, so I never really had a chance. In 93 I was just born and I only started getting into them around 06, which is why I am super excited for this show :)

I was quite surprised that they chose the Comcast Theatre, I figured if anywhere Mohegan would be the place. As for as not going to previous concerts, I'm younger than most, so I never really had a chance. In 93 I was just born and I only started getting into them around 06, which is why I am super excited for this show :)

You picked a GREAT band and venue for your first concert! No matter where your tickets are, it will be a fantastic view.

You picked a GREAT band and venue for your first concert! No matter where your tickets are, it will be a fantastic view.

Yeah that's what I figured, I was going to do the whole GA thing, but honestly, that's a bit much for me, being such a small venue I figured anywhere would be a good view, but I am still pretty close to the front :)

A friend of mine confirmed it will be FREE PARKING in the venue lot for Saturday's show. I can't remember the last time ANYTHING had free parking ^_^

Nice! When I saw them in Houston parking cost me $70! I parked in a tow zone. Damn!!!!

There's a gas station near Fenway Park in Boston that charges $90 parking for certain day games, it totally blows my mind. Then some places like Gillette Stadium in Foxboro charge $40 parking for concerts and the few lots around there charge just as much if not more. So Saturday's show is a really pleasant surprise :thumbsup:

I'll be there Saturday. It's my first GNR concert and I'm pumped. Been a fan since 8th grade and I'm a senior in college now. Anyone know a good time to get there for good floor seats? Also, have they been going on around 11? (Nothing's set with Axl though)

They have been going on between 10:00-11:00.

Doors open at 7:00 I believe. I'd get there by 5:00 for a good spot in the pit

can't wait for tomorrow night! i've seen them in hartford 93, boston 02, worcester 06.....but this is the most excited i've been to see them since 93. band is really clicking and i can't wait to see them in this venue, not a bad seat in the house. i've got tickets for worcester next week too, but this is the show i'm most looking forward to.

I'll be there Saturday. It's my first GNR concert and I'm pumped. Been a fan since 8th grade and I'm a senior in college now. Anyone know a good time to get there for good floor seats? Also, have they been going on around 11? (Nothing's set with Axl though)

Floor seats? There are no seats in the pit, they pull out the first ten rows of seats therefore you'll be standing. But you shouldn't have to get there too early, it's a small pit area.