Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Major League Baseball Thread 2014

• Please log in to reply
3364 replies to this topic

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • 09-March 08

pineda pitching very well, hope he can stay healthy for the rest of the year and into next season.

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,548 posts
  • 03-January 04

I would never say, "2K14." 

• ronaldo9 likes this

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,606 posts
  • 01-October 11

I would never say, "2K14." 

Thank you for changing it, as that "2K14" annoyed me as well.

Good to see ya here again. :)

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

ronaldo9

ronaldo9

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • 18-August 05
Dunn to Oakland. Really pulling for them now. Would be nice seeing Dunn get a ring, especially if he's truly considering retirement. Was so much better than given credit for when he was in Cincinnati.

Posted Image

Thanks coma2k for the sig

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,606 posts
  • 01-October 11

“Do you know the guy doesn’t really like baseball that much?  Do you know the guy doesn’t have a passion to play the game that much? How much do you know about the player?  There’s a reason why you’re attracted to some players and there’s a reason why you’re not attracted to some players. I don’t think you’d be very happy if we brought Adam Dunn here.  We’ve done our homework on guys like Adam Dunn and there’s a reason why we don’t want Adam Dunn. I don’t want to get into specifics." ----  JP Ricciardi, Blue Jays GM

It's poetic justice that six years after saying that, JP still has yet to get another GM job ... and Dunn is still playing, and producing.

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)